roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Re: Happy New Year and special surprise

@Caitlyn BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@oli Get a load of this; we need some rOLIana diplomacy
@Kai Get a load of this; wouldn't rOLIana diplomacy be great in retort?

It's a cool concept for new people, and for really old items. There are some super old MI's I've always wanted. :>

I'm genuinely curious though; why has there been a decrease in MI's? Is there just not the same number of available pixel artists?

Sulley wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:44 pm

I'm genuinely curious though; why has there been a decrease in MI's? Is there just not the same number of available pixel artists?
precisely the reason

Well I guess I'll be buying plats more often now. xD

So just to verify that I'm understanding the announcement correctly, once it's February we'll have a totally different set of MIs from what's in the temple right now?

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@Puu-chan: yes when February hits we'll add another set of MIs into the temple. However the ones in there now will not leave. So they will be available forever for all future new users to purchase too. It's still worth it to buy them now though because once 2019 hits, we'll be increasing the prices of all the MIs in the ancient temple by a certain amount to ensure rarity.

I hope that explained it a bit better?

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

It's been such a long time since I have posted and donated to Roli, but I finally have the money to be able to! I have donated and am now checking out the wonderful items in the Ancient Temple! I'm going to try and be more active now too! Hopefully my work schedule and my life schedule allow it!

Missed talking to everyone!

Good! Make sure to vacuum and then either dump the[…]

Or she's some ghetto ass skank. I've seen it. I wo[…]

(I'm so sorry this took so long! I might have gott[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!