roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Re: The Future

Roli holds such a strong place in my heart. I've been here for a long time and I knew that this announcement was inevitable due to how quiet it has been. But I hope there will be some sort of dress up game in the future for Roli. I always loved making avatars for everyone!

Even though I'm rarely active in terms of posting for a long time now, I still check back here at times. A friend of mine came here from elsewhere and this was where we hung out online until she later moved on elsewhere again. So, Roliana will always be special to me for that.

I'll miss this place.

• Wow so sad that the site is going down.
    I know that a lot of factors go into running a site I just wish there was a way to save all avi sites and keep them running. ; m ;

I wish there was a way of saving this site... I know I would do what I could to keep it running... its my home

A tough thing to read. I had honestly expected it to happen earlier, but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm quite fond of this place and I hate to see it go. It's an understandable choice though. I wish you all the best :)

visiting this site again, like i usually would once every few days or weeks. just wanted to see if there was another update, i guess.

it's kind of funny, i still clicked on the daily prize out of instinct. for a second i forgot that this site was closing down. i'm not sure. maybe i did know and remember that it was closing down subconsciously, but i clicked on it anyways because i didn't want to believe it.

anyways, i clicked on it -- but i know that there really is no point now.

@IU, you're not the only one. I still click on the Daily Prize these days purely out of habit I think...

Marni frowned as she processed the information fro[…]

Fafnir blinked as the older dragon said, "First of[…]

Same...is why I'm going to poke around there when […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!