roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Re-release 2014 MIs!

As promised at the beginning of the year, we now bring you the next batch of Monthly Items.
Available to be purchased in the Ancient Temple.

In case you cannot view the video here on roliana, here is the link to it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9E9H41o47U

As with the 2015 items, to ensure the rarity of these, they will not be for sale at 20 platinum a piece.
Each item of a specific year gets a specific higher amount. For example: these items from the year 2014 will cost 80 platinum a piece.

Do not worry, any new monthly item releases will still remain at the price of 20 platinum. But when we re-release it after a while in the Ancient Temple, it'll be at a higher price.

Go check out our second batch of re-released Monthly Items in the Ancient Temple:
Sword Master, Koi Pond, Moonlight Defender Ivory/Seafoam, Crystal Moon, Fall Green and Ghost, Royal Archer, Nyx, Spirit of Dragon Celeste Rose Ash, Angel of the Moon, Ice Elf Rose Lilac & Chocuzzi

Re: Re-release 2014 MIs!

vengeance wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:13 am
You have the whole year to save up nova.
The items are staying for a year?
Cool :grinning:
Now all I need to figure out is how many plats I can afford to buy per month :sweat_smile:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Actually, the items will stay forever. Except for the one downside that every year they'll get more expensive to insure rarity. So the idea is: if you're here when we release the item for the first time, you're in luck: it's the cheapest you'll ever get the item.

After a year or 2, we'll re-release it, but at a higher price which will be 60 platinum most likely. But the year after that, the price will go up to 80 platinum. And the year after that, it'll be priced at 100 platinum. So it'll get more and more expensive.

Unless you're lucky enough to win a contest and get it for free ofcourse :smiley: Then you beat the system haha :laughing:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yes my collection is good for now. Now just saving plats for what ever is coming out next XD
ie the really really really old stuff >x<

x
Wishing for sunnier skies and brighter times . . . ☀* °

Thanks for the update! 2014 had some lovely items so the people that missed out on them at least have another chance at them!

I was pretty active in 2014, so I have more of these than I thought I did! xD I already got Crystal Moon, and I'm debating if there's any others I want to get right now.

And maaaaaaan, doing the math for what 2007 items will be at... It's definitely priced fair but dang. Honestly it's still going to be worth it since the items are worth so much (and all the nostalgia I have for them), plus I'm happy that I'll be helping the site stay alive.

"Well, actually, I kinda meant her too," Nancy rep[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif o[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif i[…]

Ooh, conventie klinkt tof! Mede weer een reden om […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!