roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Star Earning is back!

OMG!! I heard this rumor. This amazing wonderful rumor that now we can post for stars again. So I looked around and finally found Freyate and she confirmed it!

STARS ARE BACK BABY!

Now as some of you may remember, the way to get stars before it broke down was to equip an EVO item to your avatar. Each EVO item would give you 5 stars per post. And there was a maximum of 25 stars to gain per post if you equiped 5 different EVO items.

THIS IS NO MORE!

Freyate told me that she changed things a bit.
Now every pose of an EVO item will provide 5 stars per post. With a maximum of 25 stars per post to be earned.

This means you can just equip 5 poses of 1 EVO item in order to get the full 25 stars per post!

What can you do with stars?
It's been a while, but some time ago, we had EVO items. These were special items with a lot of poses in them. To unlock all the poses, you have to pay a certain amount of stars.

It seemed silly to release new EVO items if you can't earn the currency to evolve the item for more poses. But since star earning is back now, who knows what kind of pretty pixels our beautiful Pixel Goddesses will come up with.

Now get to posting and earn those stars!

This concludes our Cyber Hyper update!

Re: Star Earning is back!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Oh Elle, you couldn't keep this information for yourself, could you? Tsk. Now you gave it away. *pouts*

In case anyone wishes to know what all the old EVO items are, please check the following:

List of Evolving Items

Years labeled
October: Meowsie 1 • Meowsie 2 • Sir Cuddlecub 1 • Sir Cuddlecub 2 • Fluffybun 1 • Fluffybun 2

Dragon of Heart • Dragon of Purity • Dragon of Sorcery
Banunny • Blue Benny • Chunny • Strawbunny
Dragon of Harmony • Dragon of Lightning • Dragon of Radiance
Rilao Reborn
Pushing Daisies Spring • Pushing Daisies Winter
Snow Ribbon 1 • Snow Ribbon 2

Bjornin
Bloody Bits • Spooky Accessories • Spooky Friends • Spooky Base

Banunny Wine Raspberry • Babunny Lilac Seafoam
Icy Faerie • Peachy Faerie
Madame Cookie

Banunny Angel • Banunny Ghost Snow
Green Bunny
Rainier Chunny
Fiendish Ties
Prickly Dryad
Porcelain Doll Cornflower Tiffany • Porcelain Doll Leaf Candy • Ventriloquist Jade Celeste • Ventriloquist Red Black

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Yes! Star earning is back!
xx__Thank you @freyate for your hard coding work :heart:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

Nice!! I'm so happy to see this :D I loved the whole idea of Evos and was sad when I realized you couldn't earn stars anymore. But now they're back and eee I can't wait to level up some itemsssss!

@Mystik-Rose86 : If you look at the second post in this announcement, you will see that I wrote down a list of all the EVO items.

If you have an EVO item in your inventory, search by name so it shows up and then you can click on the item so it pops open in a window. Just like when you wish to equip a pose. Now if you haven't leveled it up yet, it should say "Item name Level 1". On the right bottom of that pop up window it should say "requires x stars to evolve to level 2" (or something like that)
Click it and you should see new poses being added to the item's pop up window and the name changes to "item name level 2".

If there is no button to evolve it, then it is usually fully evolved.

That's it.

@Mystik-Rose86 : Well, we'll probably have new EVO items soon enough. Maybe the old ones will come back too, who knows?

I kinda worked on the star earning thing without letting the pixel goddesses know because it was something I was working on for so long and it just didn't seem to wanna fix itself. AND then I suddenly fixed it ... so they didn't have time to prepare new evo items ^^;

But EVO items will come soon! Don't worry about it!

Image I'm glad to see star earning is restored. I really like EVOs, and I can't wait to see them available again. I hope we get previous re-released since there's quite a few of them that I want that aren't easy to find (especially if you don't have a lot of gold). xD

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

YAY! I can't wait to collect some more stars. :D

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Marni stayed back a moment, looked at the sky and […]

I think I've seen one of you once, but I don't re[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!