roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

2011 MIs are back!

Great news Rolians, we’re about to have another “Blast to the Past” release! Presenting to our loyal users, a re-release of the Monthly Items from 2011!

Come to The Ancient Temple and check out our 2011 Monthlies, priced at 140 plats each. This is to ensure the rarity of the Monthly Items.

In case you cannot view the video here on roliana, here is the link to it on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPJHRvf7-tY

This batch contains the following items:
Oni Eye • Rockstar • Kitten Sundae • Dreamers Sleepwear • Lovely Ribbon • Swan Wedding • Morning Leaf • Time Traveler • Harpy • Islander • Golden Egg • Golden Sheep • Bee • Fire Fighter • Berry • Ivy • Lilienstil • Teacup Attire • Hell's Gate • Seraphim • Eye of the Tiger • Mayan • Peacock Attire • Shepard's Tale • Guard of Hearts • Libra • Fairytale • Wicked • Autumn in the City • Hardware • Snowy Owl • Yule • Holiday Spirit • Nutcracker Ballet

Re: 2011 MIs are back!

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
It's like you know when my payday it and then you put these items that I need out!
My poor bank!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Yay for adding to my collection of MIs!!!! It was about bloody time. I had missed so many from 2011 :sob:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

there go 140 of my plats QQ

Image Yasssss! I've been lowkey looking for a Morning Leaf for a few years now. I'll be picking up a few others as well. :3

Im so behind now i've just given up trying to reac[…]

Right!? She has some really interesting poses. And[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!