roliana
Read the latest updates from Roliana

Happy July, everyone!

My deepest apologies for the small delay in getting your new MIs out this month. Our Pixel Goddess, Chu*, was out of town and was too busy to keep to her usual punctuality. However, she has returned and as a gift for your patience and understanding she has bestowed upon us two brand new MIs. This is also a chance to introduce to you all a new artist whom Chu* has recruited herself.

Please give a warm welcome to our new Goddess, Marion Leidig, or some of you may know her as mariiii. Although she does not have an account here, she is our newest member to our Pixel team! Here is her deviantART page to ogle at all of her beautiful pixels. All of us in the Roliana team are absolutely thrilled to have her as part of the family. Every one of you will be lucky enough to see her beautiful work here and there depending on how much time she can spare our online community! Welcome to the team, Marion!

Now, without further ado, introducing your new MIs.

Spread your wings and take flight with Summer Fairy pixeled by the talented Marion,
or dive into the cool waters with Ocean Bulbs pixeled by our dear Chu*

They are waiting for you at The Ancient Temple!
20 platinum for Summer Fairy and 40 platinum for Ocean Bulbs (due to the sheer number of poses ~ +100).
** Because Ocean Bulbs costs more, it will stay an extra two weeks in the Temple. Therefore, it will become unavailable August 25th **

( NOTE: There are three dress versions - arm cropped, front, and back; hair is split with bangs and ponytail,
hair ribbons come in separate pose, wings are semi-transparent )

( NOTE 1: Headless torsos come in all skin tones and both genders, ocean bulb head is semi-transparent, head seaweed is separated into two poses, fish come in five colours, there is also a multi-coloured terrarium fish pose, large fish - head - are split into three separate poses, small fish - hand - are separated into 4 separate poses, terrarium poses are split as much as possible - seaweed - 4 poses, bulbs - 3 poses, fish - 3 poses, bubbles - 2 poses - to accommodate layering issues and to allow you to mix-and-match colours, bubbles are separate poses and semi-transparent )
( NOTE 2: If you want to know how everything is supposed to look like overall, you can use the item sheet as a guide for what layer goes where; you may need to move some layers around to fit the look you desire )

Re: July MIs: Summer Fairy & Ocean Bulbs + New...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Yay! They are out! Thank you, Kasha!
xx__Sorry it took a few days longer to get your new MIs out.
xx__I hope you all enjoy them!

xx__Also, welcome to the team, Marion!
xx__I'm still so absolutely stoked you're with us!
xx__I look forward to more of your amazing pixels :heart_eyes:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆
Oh so pretty!
:open_mouth:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Such beautiful items! Bye bye platinums :cry: But helloooooo pretty pixels :heart_eyes:

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

✴❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈✴
@Chu*
in love with theseee, thanks for the hard work! :kissing_heart:

✴❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ ❈ @ℳandahh or ignored ❈ ❈✴

Re: July MIs: Summer Fairy & Ocean Bulbs + New...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__@Mandahh
xx__Thank you, my beautiful waifu :heart_eyes:
xx__I will continue to work hard! :clap:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Lovely MIs this month!
And a headless torso! You got me. :heart:

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂