roliana
Discuss TV, Movies, Music, and more!

ImageMistress Mary quite contrary,

Chu~ Yeah, Hwan Gi is just such a cutie. And it was so sad to see everyone getting the wrong idea about him at first when he was trying so hard. But its so cute when he gets them all a cab and sends them off one by one. Boss taking care of all of them. <3

@ Currently re-watching Secret Garden to show a friend.
Also, my friend told me that Big Bang actually acted out parts of Secret Garden, and I never knew! It was so funny! XD

How Does Your Garden Grow...Image

IU SAYS
I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING FIGHT FOR MY WAY AND ITS ACTUALLY THE BEST THING EVER.
PARK SEO JOON IS SUCH A HEART THROB <3

Re: What Asian drama are you currently watching?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » x C H U * x S A Y S . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__Currently watching Queen for Seven Days :cry:

xx__@iu
xx__I finished that drama on the night the last episode came out!
xx__It's such a great drama, omg! :heart:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

Chu* wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 am

xx__I finished that drama on the night the last episode came out!
xx__It's such a great drama, omg! :heart:

yes it is!! i finished it too :- )
i've started to watch bride of the water god

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

Ooh I saw a short clip of an intense scene for I Am Not A Robot. It didn't really catch my attention, but I'm trying to watch more Korean dramas! XD

I'm currently watching Queen Seon Duk. I've kind of been spoiling myself because there's a short basic plot summary right next to the video.
From now on I won't look at how many episodes there are and the plot summary! XD

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I can't believe I haven't seen this before! I've been watching dramas with my sister in Houston in a chat on Viki, so it's kinda like we are in the same room, but not.
Work has been been kicking my butt so we got a little more than halfway through I Am Not A Robot and then stalled out, but I'm hoping to finish it soon. Before that though we watched Because This Is My First Life and based off most of the ones I'm seeing y'all like I think everyone here will adore it!
I've got so much saved on my watch later, I dont know when I'll find the time >_>;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__I'm currently watching The Flame's Daughter and Hot Girl.
xx__Both are Chinese dramas starring the same actress, my bae, Dilireba :heart:

xx__@Saber Alli
xx__YOOO!! Get back on I Am Not a Robot! It's so gooooodd :heart_eyes:
xx__I heard about This is My First Life. How is it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

I'm hoping to start back on it tonight!! We've got plans to watch two eps at least<3
And it was really good! It's not as cutesy as Strong Woman or Weightlifting Fairy, but like those once I started I couldn't stop! I usually try not to binge watch and do better about going to bed at a decent hour but nope, not with that one XD

I saw her in.... The Kings Woman? Something historical recently and loved it! Flames Daughter is also on my watch list

I'm trying to think of recent stuff I've watched and enjoyed. Strongest Deliveryman, Fight my Way, Secret Romance, Temperature of Love, Suspicious Partner, Just Between Lovers, and I started Jugglers with my other sister, but like I am not a Robot it's been on hold. I'm on episode 22 of Robot and 4 of Jugglers, but hopefully soooon I can get my watch on!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__@Saber Alli
xx__Yoo, I almost missed this reply!
xx__Yes, get back on it~ It's so sweet, got me feeling all the FEELS! :sob: :heartbeat:
xx__My Do Bong Soon and Bok Joo :heart: :heart: Yoo, loved their characters so much!
xx__I'll keep it on my watch-list for sure then :thumbsup:

xx__Yes, she starred in that drama with my bae, Zhang Vin.
xx__Honestly though, in all the dramas I watched of Zhang Vin, he never gets the girl :laughing:
xx__I feel sad for him. That major second lead syndrome though :cry:
xx__Except for in Love O2O, where there was an indirect/implied gay plot line with him and another character.
xx__The bromance was strong in that one. Also a sugary-sweet drama.
xx__You should definitely check out The Flame's Daughter when you get the chance.
xx__A bit of a slow beginning, but it picks up a few episodes in, so don't give up on it :ok_hand:

xx__I need to do some catch-up on my Korean dramas,
xx__but I have these times where I'm in a mood for a certain type of drama.
xx__Be it the language or the plots. Right now, I'm seriously digging Chinese historical, fantasy romance dramas.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

xx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I watched the first three episodes of The Great Seducer/Tempted, and tbh I'm kinda confused about what's going on but I've heard that it gets better. lowkey though only reason why i started to watch this drama was because of PARK SOOYOUNG. her acting seriously improved so so much and i'm so proud of her

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx__The Flame's Daughter finished Friday, and I've just
xx__been non-stop rewatching my favourite episodes. :cry: :heart:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx » » (✪㉨✪)──☆

"Well, actually, I kinda meant her too," Nancy rep[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif o[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif i[…]

Ooh, conventie klinkt tof! Mede weer een reden om […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!