roliana
Discuss TV, Movies, Music, and more!

Disney channel

I really miss all the old disney channel shows I'm not say the disney channel isn't good now but old shows are kinda better :) does anyone agree or nah

Re: Disney channel

I kinda agree. Disney was a little better when they had Lizzie Mcguire and Darkwing Duck. I like the animated shows it has now, Gravity Falls was amazing and the new Ducktales is pretty good. But those are on DisneyXD not the Disney channel. Kinda tired of all the sitcoms it's trying to pull off.

EmilyinNeverland13 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:30 am
I kinda agree. Disney was a little better when they had Lizzie Mcguire and Darkwing Duck. I like the animated shows it has now, Gravity Falls was amazing and the new Ducktales is pretty good. But those are on DisneyXD not the Disney channel. Kinda tired of all the sitcoms it's trying to pull off.
Omg I love Lizzie McGuire I still find like old episodes on YouTube sometimes :)

Dude a ton of the shows I grew up with on Disney were awesome! Bonkers, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Hercules, Dave the Barbarian, Ducktales, Aladdin, and Emperor's New School.

There's actuallly a youtuber that notes the history of the Disney Channel and why it's failing.

EmilyinNeverland13 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:54 pm
Dude a ton of the shows I grew up with on Disney were awesome! Bonkers, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Hercules, Dave the Barbarian, Ducktales, Aladdin, and Emperor's New School.

There's actuallly a youtuber that notes the history of the Disney Channel and why it's failing.
same omg those are like all my favorite shows ever and i also miss a lot of the old disney movies like get a clue or the paper brigade and like parent trap =)

a lot of the newer shows purposefully put forth bad acting and bad camera work and it's just like... meh

i miss even stevens tbh

Stylo wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:54 am

a lot of the newer shows purposefully put forth bad acting and bad camera work and it's just like... meh

i miss even stevens tbh

omg same that was my favorite show ever lol

Stylo wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:54 am

i miss even stevens tbh

I never watched many Disney Channel shows, I was more a Nick and CN kid, but I loved Even Stevens!!

Hello!!!! this maybe like two weeks overdue but W […]

Once inside, Pierce joined the other council membe[…]

I can buy you a few things to get you started =D

I am happy to have returned. I should start gettin[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!