roliana
Serious and in-depth debates and discussions

abuse.

I just need to rant, I'm sorry

but my abuser is acting like she never abused me and...
ugh
my biomom is still a racist piece of shit she is sucking trump's cock and called me explicitly an idiot and denies ever abusing me

'I never abused you!' you threatened to kill me on numerous occasions, beat the crap out of me every so often over dumb shit like me having trouble with putting on an easter dress with a slip, saying i ruined your life for being born, telling me to kill myself when i confronted you with my suicidal ideations, threatening to kill YOURSELF because i couldn't do math (which now I know I have dyscalculia so you were threatening to kill yourself bc i have a disability), telling me you were going to kill my sister, grandma and burn the house down

you called latinx people spics while i was sitting there, half puerto rican. you spewed bullshit racism I somehow was raised above. you denied my bisexuality and my atheism

and repeatedly told me i was going to hell, you destroyed my property and never gave me any real privacy, you threatened to kill me all the time. i hate you.

and she said 'gee amanda for someone so smart you're really not'
'i'm lucky you even talk to me after all the abuse i inflicted on yuo'
i'm so angry i want to self harm
BUT I'VE RISEN ABOVE THIS. I'M THRIVING AND SURVIVING. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THAT FROM ME.

Re: abuse.

My mom's not racist but she does like to tell everyone she raised me perfectly and she has no idea how I became such a terrible daughter.

Man I could tell you stories.

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!