roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here
Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer
Hard to be soft, tough to be tender...

Haven't seen this place in a while o.o

...Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train
Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer

Oooh! I didn't know they had it on Hulu! I did stumble across this a time ago and was tempted, although I believe the films are not part fo the collection, easily found elsewhere. XD I always thought it was a little funny that a purple cube coming down was referred to as a game cube. Then a few years later, Nintendo comes out with a purple cube that plays games. Coincidence?
I was beginning to wonder myself because I thought one of the movies was called "My Two Bobs", but when I saw it in the episode list, I assumed I must have been wrong and was just recalling the episode instead. We had the PSone game for it here somewhere, too. My brother had it last, so it is probably hidden somewhere in the basement and destroyed by now. >-<; Still have my AndrAIa figure, though. She stands on top of one of my bookcases.

Re: ~ ::Memories in the Sand:: ~ [A Quest]

I'm debating getting AndrAIa and Matrix figuringes .. To sit up on my bookshelf with Jon Snow. <3
Yeah, the movies and season four are the same thing. :C Kind of disappointing. ; A; *wants more ReBoot*
I think one of my favorite moments in the earlier portion of the series was the first two or three times AndrAIa rebooted in a game and she ended up with similar costumes and Enzo remarks something along the lines of "What is it with you and biker chicks?" XD I think it would be awesome to see an updated ReBoot series with the same characters and some updated rendering. Even for the time ReBoot came out, the CG was pretty good for the time it was released. It would be really cool to see them rendered with the technology now.

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Vella hugged Neil and shrugged as they pulled back[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!