roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here

Re: Endless Path - Come Chat!

I haven't gotten any requests specifically, but there are things that I've seen other staff members suggest, as well as suggestions users have posted about or asked for. There's been a few ideas I've tossed out there and have had fellow staff say they'd love to see it happen. I have a bunch ideas I haven't even started to work on. xD

LOL. I bet! :D

So how do you guys come up with MI's? :O Like is that random, or what? :O

(I feel like I should be an interviewer or something XD )

For the most part I've seen ideas for MIs created by the pixel goddess that made it, but I haven't been a CM for very long so I'm not sure if that's how it usually is. I'm not sure if there is a "usual" way for that. xD

(It does feel like I'm being interviewed right now. :lol: )

Hm, yeah, the Roli times staff pretty much already fills that role. If they get openings for people to be a writer then you could apply and get to interview people that way. c:

If I remember correctly there's a section in the Roli times that lists if they have job openings and what job openings if they do have openings. I think it's one of the bottom sections.

Alternatively you could start a user-run news source like a magazine or something. c:

Well if you want to do that the first thing I'd do would be to make a thread in the Roliana forum explaining your idea and then asking for other people to help. You might want to post a thread after Roli has switched owners so that you'll have more news to put up, but if you start now you have extra time to get details figured out.

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Vella hugged Neil and shrugged as they pulled back[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!