roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here

:bird: :bird: :bird:
The real issue is that you have to refresh to get notifications and I don't always remember to refresh the page. I end up getting busy with someone else and just forgetting.
Wish we could have a notification beep or something. I'm sure there's an email option somewhere but I don't wanna clutter my e-mail.

I have notifications on for everything. I just neglect to refresh the page all the time to check. It happens when there is a lull in posts and I go off to do something else. It's just a little thing and mostly because I'm just plain forgetful and multitask like my life depends on it.

I start work Soon. Got hired on with the home depot which is nice because they'll work around my school schedule. Also it's within walking distance which is nice honestly.

Gah x.x I hate that I'm not more active. Gunna keep this darn thread going while I'm around though.

@Melodie I anticipated you showing up when my thread rose from it's grave ahaha

Adventures definitely. Surgery, school, work, and just in general existing. It's been a hectic past few months and I've got a second surgery in June. Just waiting for insurance paperwork to push through. I'm so excited!!

What've you been up to?

@KQQM haha well I'm glad you haven't forgotten about me. :P
Hey, sounds like you're doing alright! That does sound like a busy but good past few months.
Last time we talked... I think you were living in Oregon. (Or was it Vancouver?) Are you still around here?

Oh, life is ups and downs. This week was a work conference (which was fun) but I also found out that they're laying my team off. So... yeah. :sweat:

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Vella hugged Neil and shrugged as they pulled back[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!