roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here
I'm from the two month anniversary of the site and have taken plenty of hiatus time, but I'm a proud five-digit poster. I think you can definitely get there.

Re: In Your Dreams - {i'ma buy all the thing}

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI make mistakes and I am humbled every s t e p of the way.

Jeez almost one hundred pages and I haven't been here xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

I'm out a computer until this weekend ;~;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

There was a part loose somewhere in the computer that kept rattling around and the battery needed replaced so I sent it back to HP since i still have a warranty on the damn thing. Well I'll be out my nice computer. Using my friend's old junker.

A laptop that's missing keys, has to stay plugged in or dies, where the W key doesn't work--I have another keyboard hooked up to it--and it's laggy as heck if it's running anything other than the internet.

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Vella hugged Neil and shrugged as they pulled back[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!