roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here

Re: In Your Dreams - {i'ma buy all the thing}

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI make mistakes and I am humbled every s t e p of the way.

Very very very low version of windows 7. Looking more like Vista.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

Just like Windows 8 was the biggest mistake hands down.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

pffft I will admit I am mildly excited about windows 10. /shrug/

Why don't you just forget Bill Gates' inventions and switch over to the computer that was thought of when experiencing a deep trip on hallucinogens in the desert?

Are we talking about Linux?

Nope. In the 1980s when he founded Apple, Steve Jobs, today known as one of the biggest acid takers of all time, went into the desert, took a bunch of strong LSD, and for like, two days, just thought about ideas for his company.

Dude, that's kinda fucking rad.

That's why the Macintosh is in my opinion and the overall opinion of the professional world "the best."

I'm not a fan to be honest. /shrug/

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, I can't/don't want to push you down and rag on you. PCs do have some advantages too.

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Vella hugged Neil and shrugged as they pulled back[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!