roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here

Re: Lily's Quest Thread [Open]

littleblack wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am
Really! That will be great if you do! XD
I put it as dream cause it's old and old user are hardly on anymore :(

lol So you on Roli with phone?
Ya I haven’t had a computer in a WHILE. Lol like maybe 2 years. It crashed and I decided tattoos were more important than a computer. Hehe

lol How many tattoos do you get in the past 2 years?
Well different life goals. I mean if you don't play computer games then tattoos are more important!
I'm too scared of the pain to get one but always admire people who do get these amazing tattoos!

I have my whole left forearm done and working on a sleeve. Once you get one you get addicted. Lol I started my only wanting one that was about 2inches and now my forearm in almost full. I have spent almost $1000 on all of it together......

Maskeddream wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 pm
That was my first one. I have belle on the other side I can show you when my computer is up and running.
Wow that is a gorgeous tattoo! I LOVE it! <3
How long did it take to get that whole thing done?
$1000 isn't so bad when it's something you love! The end result is amazing as well, so totally worth the money I'm sure! :)
I've often considered (or just toyed with the idea anyway) what type of tattoo I would want (from my favorite video games), but I know that I will likely never go through with it. I'd be too afraid because of the permanence and commitment!

I only just got myself a new PC last year for gaming. Before that I had a dinosaur PC for the longest time that was hardly keeping together and not really good for anything other than schoolwork. I think it was a pretty good investment. I do everything with this one now and I love it!

Also, your updated avatar looks great!
I want to mess around with mine, but I'm going to need another slot lol. I'm going to need nine plats to buy another one! I'm too sentimental to change the current ones I've had for so long, some going back to my high school days!

Maskeddream wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:04 pm
That one took about 7hrs belle has only been about 3 but she isn’t finished yet.
Ah, that's definitely some dedication there! It must've been so exciting getting your first one! I'd definitely love to see Belle when she's finished. <3
I kind of envy you, haha.
I've seen some really lovely tattoos over the years. I think some of my favorites have been a Little Mermaid tattoo and one of Serena and Darien from Sailor Moon.
Beauty And The Beast is a wonderful film though. Any specific reason for choosing them?

Well beauty and the beast is my all time favorite Disney film! I am actually obsessed with it lol. But I got the tattoo to cover some scars I had gotten from my ex. So why not cover up something bad with something you absolutely love. It’s actua going to be a Disney sleve when it’s done little mermaid is going to be my shoulder piece. There will also be Baloo from jungle book, maid Marian and Robin Hood, rabbit and kessie, and a few others thrown in random spots.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oh wow!! That so so pretty! I look forward to the rest XD
For me if I want something I don't think I would go for something big. Like I said I like the idea having one on the ankle.

There's been so much beauty and the beast items coming out lately. Maybe because of the movie? Oh still haven't seen the live of beauty and the beast. When it came out I didn't have the money to go to the movie to watch it :( Darn! I should have asked for the DVD as Christmas presents! How did I not though of that!!

Marni continued “I could see the hurt in her eyes…[…]

-sadface- I'm really going to miss this site. I me[…]

I'm surprised people are popping back online so cl[…]

Working on DOA6 Grid 2, Forza 3&4, and Gears Of Wa[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!