roliana
Have a goal on Roliana? Record your progress here

The Roliana dream avatar site is incredibly confusing in comparison with TekTek for Gaia.
Once I place the items on my avatar to see how they'll look, how do I remove them?

Either press a different item or click unequip. =]

Nice guide Meggles. <3

Thanks, Melody. :3
I am probably updating it in the near future. 8-[

Roliava doesn't make tops appear and some other categories.

Eurii wrote:Roliava doesn't make tops appear and some other categories.

Are you using Google Chrome? If so, that's your problem. ^^; They're not entirely sure why it happens, but it almost always does, so if you have another browser it should work on there.

Exactly.. Thank you Kai :)

That's how I actally found out about Roliana!! :oops: And thank you anyways. It means alot to me and other users I'm sure. By the way, do you happen to know the best way of earning gold?? I hate to ask, but my goal is a long ways away.... :(

GoldenGirl99 wrote:That's how I actally found out about Roliana!! :oops: And thank you anyways. It means alot to me and other users I'm sure. By the way, do you happen to know the best way of earning gold?? I hate to ask, but my goal is a long ways away.... :(

Go check the New Here forum. At the top is a thread titled Cookie's Guide to Gold. =]

@Kai: thank you! Your avatar is quite amazing. Just saying.

ok so dose anyone know when there going to up date the iteams cause they havent done it yet

Just be patient, they have other things to do too. They're working on it, it will be updated sooner or later. >.<

ty! ty!! (>3<)/

i'll be right back after go to the Roliava! >.>

NOTE;; THE ROLIAVA IN THIS THREAD IS THE OLD ONE IF YOU WANT THE NEWER, UPDATED ONE, CLICK HERE

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Vella hugged Neil and shrugged as they pulled back[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!