roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club

|| S E R I O U S L Y ? again || OPEN

------ - - --ȿ ϵ ʀ ɪ σ υ ȿ ʟ ʏ ˀ -- - - -
---------------------------------------------- ɑɢɑɪη

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► ωϵʟϲσɱϵ.

-----Hello hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by my hangout thread. This is a reopening of "Seriously?", a joint hangout thread I made a little over a year ago with Aggie. As my Aggie-kins hasn't come online since before Roli 2.0, I've decided (with the encouragement of a good friend; mandahhh = ♥) to reopen "Seriously?" in a new, pretty thread. This is because I want to change things up a bit, but I can't do that if Aggie doesn't come online anymore. ): Hopefully this new thread will be welcomed with many open arms, and I hope you guys enjoy yourselves in here, make friends, chat with me and others, and just have a grand time in general. :') Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you stick around~ Much love! ♥

◀◀ - - - - - - - - - - - - -

|| S E R I O U S L Y ? again ||

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► ɑʙσυτ.

-----I am sparkles. You may call me sparkles, sparky, or any other variation of sparkles. You can also call me Deaa if you'd like; it's a nickname of sorts to my real name~ Um, I am a Black/African American young woman of twenty years old, and am in my third year of college. (Hooray!) I am an English major so I can become a professional creative writer or some other type of writer and do creative writing on the side. And I have two minors: one in African American Studies and the other in Women and Gender Studies. Anywho, I'm really into music, especially pop, funk/oldschool-inspired current music, kpop, alternative, and indie (both from usa and korea). I'm almost always listening to music, jamming, humming, singing, or dancing. I also watch a lot of tv shows and kdramas (mostly), jdramas, and anime (hardly)! Feel free to ask me questions~

-----Current favorite music people/groups: Janelle Monaé // Beyoncé // Nicki Minaj // B.A.P // Tinashe // SZA // f(x)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► ʀυʟϵȿ.

⒈ Have Fun.
⒉ Follow all rules and guidelines of Roli. Got a problem? Take yourself here and then here.
⒊ Keep yo nastry drama out of hurrr >I That's not okay.
⒋ Show love to everybody. You show somebody some hate, and it's not a joke? Take it to the feds and gtfo. (With love of course ♥)
⒌ None of that 1337 // ch@+ 5p3ak crapola. U LUK STOOPEED. :U
⒍ If you're black-listed you cannot post here. EVER. Because I am pretty chills about things but being black-listed means you did something very bad, that is only reprimanded by a swift black-listing. (I'll try to do it as painlessly as possible. Try.)
⒎ By posting here, you acknowledge that these rules can and will change when I see fit.
⒏ I like GIFs, K-Pop, K-Drama, and anything on the lines of that. Wanna score big with me? Combine all three, use them a lot, and use them wisely.
⒐ Remember, I have full rights to change the rules at any time. Just don't make me add anything.

-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► ʏɑʏȿ + ηɑʏȿ.

-----ʏɑʏȿ
⒈ Aggie-kins ♥
⒉ `YuuCute
⒊ Mandahh
⒋ `nyxith.
⒌ ~`Chattie`~
⒍ Shiyura
⒎ Valefor
⒏ Nuuri // Y u n a

-----ηɑʏȿ
none so far.
let's keep it that way~

-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► ɗϵɑʀ ɑɢɢɪϵ-κɪηȿ.

-----Hey hun, glad you could stop by ; u; Just using this space to let you know that if you ever come back, our joint thread is still waiting for you/us if you want. I'm always ready to open up another thread with you, if you'd rather do it that way too~ You're an amazing person, a hilarious soul, and a great friend. If you read this, please please PLEASE let me know so we can start talking again and being stupid like we used to~ I miss you so much! Have a kick ass life chica :'D

-----Love, Sparkie-poo ♥

-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► ʀϵȿϵʀѵϵɗ.

-----A post reserved for whatever.

What if I did a contest or a game or something.
Ick, that requires work and creativity. D:

-

-

-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ►► σρϵη.

-----ETS OHPEN BETCHES; LET'S KICK IT OLD SCHOOL

-

It's really hard to accept it's going to be gone.[…]

All the items I quest for I wanna wear at some po[…]

Neil nodded and led everyone to the basement.

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!