roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club

Re: The Village: Hangout and Giveaway

Fresh plump berries for you to take, all you have to do is ask:

Prickly Dryad
Bunny Invasion
Phantom of the Opera Mask x2
Black Gas Mask

What? First post? Well, hello! That never happens!

Hey, Stylo, how's it going? :)
Oh thank you! I just got both the demon and angel wings and I wanted to make avatars with both. I liked the demon wings on my other one so I just added (it had mini demon wings before hand) and made this one. It's loosely based off a character of mine but I feel like its missing something. Not sure what yet.

Anyway, how are you doing? :)

Re: The Village: Hangout and Giveaway

`Nyuu wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:18 am
x
Wishing for sunnier skies and brighter times . . . ☀* °

Hi Stylo what's up!
hi! thinking of more items to design for roli ^^ you? :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:
{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:01 pm
Oh thank you! I just got both the demon and angel wings and I wanted to make avatars with both. I liked the demon wings on my other one so I just added (it had mini demon wings before hand) and made this one. It's loosely based off a character of mine but I feel like its missing something. Not sure what yet.

do you have a picture of the oc ? :o mine's based on an oc too!

Stylo wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 am
`Nyuu wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:18 am
x
Wishing for sunnier skies and brighter times . . . ☀* °

Hi Stylo what's up!
hi! thinking of more items to design for roli ^^ you? :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:
{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:01 pm

do you have a picture of the oc ? :o mine's based on an oc too!

I do, but it's only a head shot and my OC is actually blond with blue eyes. Like I said, my avatar is based very loosely on her. The black clothes are what she usually wears (minus the belt and gloves) and she has angel wings, but has the ability to control fire, so hence the tainted spirits added. I just took liberty with everything else to get the avatar to look good to me. The circle of fire would look better I think, but other than that, I'm very pleased now with the minor adjustments I made! :)

Hi, Nyuu!
I'm lazy, too. It's okay. I should be doing laundry right now but oh well.

Also, I somehow missed the picture you attached earlier! It's super cute! I like it! :)

Good! Make sure to vacuum and then either dump the[…]

Or she's some ghetto ass skank. I've seen it. I wo[…]

(I'm so sorry this took so long! I might have gott[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!