roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets
Last night I decided to sneak in some more Rise of the Tomb Raider. The Deathless army has an interesting take on life and stuff. Melee combat works nicely once everything is upgraded as far as it can go!

I like that once I finish the main story line, I can go back and play through each map section again, do secret challenge tombs and DLCs. I hope I can get the 100% completion achievement again!
Just finally finished the Rise of the Tomb Raider game tonight!

The ending not only has the player crawling, running, jumping and trying not to die from old buildings but everybody you do not want to meet up close and personal is there to greet you just that way. Seriously, there are about two major boss battles at the end plus all the mini boss battles in between them! It does have a rather interesting ending though and a major sensation of relief when there is nothing else to engage in a melee contest.

Now I just have to do the dlc stuff.

Re: What was the last game you played?

Image Honestly I'm a bit too tired to remember, but it was either Night in the Woods or Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I wanna play more Night in the Woods before I sleep tonight.

Last night I started a new game. I had seen some previews for it and still had a trial for XBOX Gold Membership active and it was free to download as a result.

The game is called Witness.

Witness focuses on solving puzzles, collecting hidden information and trying to find out why you are on this island all alone. It does not really have an interactive system that is complex (pass the usual walk, run, look, point/solve). So far I do not seem to notice any movement or music in the environment pass occasionally seeing your own shadow as you walk in some directions.

I was just going to try it out and then a hour later I realize what time it is and I have a headache. I started looking for a save button and realize it saves automatically after each successfully solved puzzle. I also saw I had already solved 49 puzzles. No wonder it seems kind of intense going through it at first but it make sense when a lot of the puzzles are in groups of three, five and six.

Anyone who has played the Turing Test and Pneuma will like where this game is going. Those two games had similar game play features and the deep soul searching questions do give the games an impact that makes you think about it even if you only play them once.

The Turing Test is more startling and deeply philosophical, Pneuma is more humorous and tragic while the Witness looks to be more open to religious science.

It's not a hardcore game by any stretch of the imagination, but I've been playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on my phone. It's super cute and pretty fun. :3

————-» :seedling: «-————
I love Pocket Camp!! But after the last update it wouldn't open on my phone anymore. So these days I've only been playing HayDay :P
————-» :seedling: «-————

Let's see... gosh it's been awhile since I've actually played any games D; I guess probably just random idle games on Kongregate. I love checking out the new ones every so often and testing them out, giving feedback and stuff!

"Well, actually, I kinda meant her too," Nancy rep[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif o[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif i[…]

Ooh, conventie klinkt tof! Mede weer een reden om […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!