roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets
Lately I have been playing the Fable series again. I love that Fable was originally designed to be a dark fairy tale. The Heroes are not always the good people. Being a Hero just means you get to do stuff that a normal citizen of Albion would never dare try like fighting Nymphs, grave digging, cross dressing and reading/enacting bizarre stories to schools children in Bowerstone!! :satisfied:

Whenever I get stuck at a spot on Fable, I just flip back to playing Skyrim on xbox one. The mods for the game give you access to all kinds of additional dungeons, followers and weapons/armors as if they were DLCs. It is nice!

Re: What was the last game you played?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. My sister has been playing it quite a bit lately so I joined in. xD I've been trying to clean up extra random flowers in my town. I also made a Snowmam and am trying to get items from the ice series.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Kept hearing my family play it so once the theme song got stuck in my mind I just had to start a new character.

layout by Stylo, graphics by ???
The lst game I have played is Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
I don' remember how to play, but it's pretty easy to pick up and smash buttons. >w <
We encountered like 5 characters and sadly could not beat any of them lol. i got close all the time, but i don't know the keys to do the critical hit or whatever.
i don't plan on buying it or playing it often so i'll just deal with not knowing how to fly or doing that move. T mT

---

Let's Go Eevee. Even though I've had the game since it came out, I finally got around to beating it. xD I was worried that my team would be overleveled but only my Ninetails was. I guess I'll catch Mewtwo soon.

The last game I played was Heroes of the Storm!
I won the match! Thanklfully. Otherwise I would have played 3 more games until I won. :sob:

If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.

Kingdom Hearts III. I still can't believe the game is finally out. I've only played for a few hours so far. I'm kinda having fun, but it can be annoying how long some of the cutscenes are and they happen so frequently. Hopefully it's just because it's the early part of the game and it'll probably slow done soon.

The last game I played wasssss MapleStory 2!
New event that looks like you have to do work everyday if you want to get all the event items. :sob:

If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.

Izy took a deep breath and said, "Hey, Marni, you'[…]

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!