roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets

The last game that I played was Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, working to get all of my units to level 20 before the final battle.... Now that's hard.

The last game I played was Tales of Symphonia for the Game Cube. I just keep replaying it. It's a few years old, but the storyline is awesome and there's just so many random sidequests you can do throughout the game. ^_^

The graphics aren't the best, especially for today's time, but that game is just so AWESOME! O_O

Izo Merle - Haha, when I left town last week, I dragged my GameCube with me, and I played Tales of Symphonia a LOT. xD Psh, when did graphics mean a game is good or bad...Tales of Symphonia and a lot of other Tales of games - frankly, I can't get enough of this series myself.

Well, the last game I played and finished was Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra. Beyond that, I've played Tales of Symphonia (finished twice, replaying a third time now) and .hack//GU volume 3... ^^;

Though right now, I'm setting everything aside with the full intention of playing .hack//Infection. :) But if you mean last game I played that I beat, it would be Xenosaga episode III. ^^; Otherwise...yeah. >.>;

I play hello kitty party pals off and on while not playing kingdom hearts: chain of memories.

Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney :D It's awesome. I'm on the third case now and I won't get to play properly for a couple of weeks (stupid exams, getting in my way... :D ).

About Tales of Symphonia...I love that game. I played through like three times to try and get everything I could - I always chose to keep Zelos though, because I liked him too much for the alternative. And the second I got a Wii and plugged my memory cards in, the card with my ToS data demanded to be formatted. 120 hours down the drain... :x

Last game I was playing on was Age of Empires for the DS. :3

Before that I was on a FF and Pokemon spree though. :oops:

City of heroes and assassin's creed.

Well if you talk about console game It would be super smash brothers brawl. But if it is a PC game it's an MMO called cabal.

Grandia.. Hadn't played it in over a year so I decided to dust it off and give it some playing action. I love that game so much. Go the old school. =P

The last game I played was MapleStory. ^_^

MushyK wrote:Izo Merle - Haha, when I left town last week, I dragged my GameCube with me, and I played Tales of Symphonia a LOT. xD Psh, when did graphics mean a game is good or bad...Tales of Symphonia and a lot of other Tales of games - frankly, I can't get enough of this series myself.

Well, the last game I played and finished was Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra. Beyond that, I've played Tales of Symphonia (finished twice, replaying a third time now) and .hack//GU volume 3... ^^;

Though right now, I'm setting everything aside with the full intention of playing .hack//Infection. :) But if you mean last game I played that I beat, it would be Xenosaga episode III. ^^; Otherwise...yeah. >.>;

I don't really care about the graphics, but other people seem to. Every time I hear someone say they don't want to play it is because of the graphics. >_>
I still haven't played any other Tales games, but after ToS 2 comes out, I'm going to try to get Tales of Phantasia because I've only seen the episodes of it. ^_^

Phoenix Wright - Justice for All.

Trying to persuade my father to get me Trials and Tribulations off Amazon.

Last game I played? Probably... Brawl. :nods: Before that, Call of Duty 4 online. -_-;;... Frigging bombers.

Marni continued “I could see the hurt in her eyes…[…]

-sadface- I'm really going to miss this site. I me[…]

I'm surprised people are popping back online so cl[…]

Working on DOA6 Grid 2, Forza 3&4, and Gears Of Wa[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!