roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets

Re: What was the last game you played?

I've been playing Fire Emblem Warriors and Xenoblade on my 3ds these days.

Feeling like Hyrule Warriors I still better than FE Warriors... I'm just waiting for any other DLCs and see if it gets better.

Final fantasy 14
Been playing it for years. After all these years I've still yet to complete everything. Have been trying to clear unending coils but it's very difficult to find a group for it. Mostly just been logging on to raid with all the work irl right now. Anyone else play?

Dragon Age Inquisition.
I've finished the main story and will be going through the DLC soon.

I will probably play Telltale's The Walking Dead next to prepare for the final season.
I have a lot of games I need to play at the moment though and it is a growing list.

Image Octopath Traveler. I've gotten all of the main characters now, and I've completed Chapter 2 for Therion. I started Chapter 2 for Cyrus, but the enemies in the area where I'm supposed to be are a lot tougher than I thought they'd be. D: I'm planning on exploring around, getting more jobs unlocked (I've got Thief and Scholar so far). I wanna buy more weapons and armor, but maaaaan, it's expensive. This game isn't pulling any punches in how much it's mimicking a SNES RPG.

Image Octopath Traveler. I got past the part where I was stuck thanks to going around and getting all the main jobs unlocked. It's now been pretty smooth sailing, though I wish it was easier to get money in the game. xD

Image Octopath Traveler. I'm slowing making progress thanks to being busy with work. xD; Lately I've been thinking of replaying something - like Ocarina of Time or Night in the Woods - but I also should finish the games I haven't beaten.

Image Okami HD. It just came out on the Switch this last Thursday, and I haven't played in since the Wii days. The game is so beautiful in HD! I can't wait to run around everywhere.

Ahh, I'm on Subeta as well ^^. I just...need to lo[…]

Assuming Izy had teleported away, Xia began search[…]

Neil blinked and asked, "Wait, you have connection[…]

A tough thing to read. I had honestly expected it […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!