roliana
All about video gaming, computers, and gadgets

Re: What was the last game you played?

I have been and currently playing Final Fantasy x-2. I have 96 percent and at the end of the game. It says I will have 100 by the end.

MONTHS. MY GOSH I FRICKEN HATE IT.
But I will beat it finally!!

FF x-2

Image Okami HD for Switch. I'm almost to the part where you first fight Orochi. I've been breezing through the game. I remember the game not being too hard, but it's been pretty much a walk in the park. xD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
The last game I played was Skyrim. I'm still trying to beat it LOL.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Image Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I started playing again after not touching it since... before Octopath Traveler came out? I decided to play again because of Elma getting put in as a blade! I haven't gotten her yet since the mission to get her is tough, but I will get there eventually. xD

I recently downloaded Battle Chef Brigade on my Switch, so I played that for a few minutes yesterday. I'm not very far in yet, but so far it's fun! Image

The last game I played was Skyrim.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm not sure why, but I felt like playing it again. I beat it months (maybe a year?) ago, but I still haven't done everything in the game, even without including the DLC.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I've been exploring parts of the Hebra region I've never gone to before. Then I went back towards Akkala and I've been trying to find shrines that I missed.

Marni continued “I could see the hurt in her eyes…[…]

-sadface- I'm really going to miss this site. I me[…]

I'm surprised people are popping back online so cl[…]

Working on DOA6 Grid 2, Forza 3&4, and Gears Of Wa[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!