roliana
Charities, lotteries, and giveaways ahoy!

Re: {Freebies for Newbies} - Holiday Raffle, Open ...

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gee... people should just not stress a pregnant person end of!
Hope your husband comes back soon.

@Millet
No problem :) I would love to but I only got one.

@Hotarla
Yes! It's been a while we got some use lol

Frost: I’m sorry about all those troublesome people bothering you. Just pretend they don’t exist or something. No need to take them seriously. Just try to tune them out or something. I do it by plugging up my ears with headphones and listen to music on high volume.

Libby: yes yes like finally some use for this place! ;w; I was despairing about this place lol.

Yeah let’s hope we get more users here! Cx

Lol and I don’t have Netflix. To be honest, apart from downloading anime I don’t even watch and maybe doing a few online posts, I don’t do much on my laptop pft.

Oh yeah I watch most of mine online too, Netflix are for stuff I can't seems to find online though the programs it does have for UK isn't great sometimes, but they are adding more by the looks of it.

@Jack
lol So you got everything ready. well.. you can never be ready really but as ready as you can be XD
Littleblack won't know if I have everything til she is here I at least have the essentials though. Its just been so hot here its in the 90s almost 100s and all I have is a small air conditioner need to get a fan or another air conditioner that stands up not a window one. This heat while pregnant is terrible.

we're going through a heat wave right now here as well...D; i hate the heat so i'm like BLECH i don't want to do anything lol.

i don't know how hot 90s to 100s are in Celsius, since i don't use Fahrenheit....

@Hotarla
Well... you say that but.... there's a lot of things people tell me it's good, I see the clips of it and the... boom! It's not on my netflix!

@Jack Frost
Yeah... I heard about heat and pregnancy is not great >x< Like your body temperature is already up and with the heat! Guess you'll be glad when she/he (I can't remember now) is out XD

Dani giggled as she looked at the balls of light a[…]

Here is a current link for other avatar sites t[…]

Neil blinked and asked, "Wait, you have connection[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!