roliana
Real life issues, discussion, and advice

I hate my life because of this

Ok So I just hate my life it just really sucks now cause I have an uncle and he is mentally ill like he has Schizophrenia and it's all cause of like bad marriage and stress and stuff like this and I'm just so scared everyday of my life cause when he really acts up and stuff it gets me really nervous cause he's like a totally different person like he's not himself we try telling him to take medicine but he doesn't want to like it just sucks that I have to deal with this sometimes I really wish that this never happened to him at the same time I feel really really sad for him because I can't talk to him anymore like a normal person I also wish that he can get some help soon like treatment and I just wanna know have you guys ever experience anything like this or anything u wanna share feel free to I just wanna know

Re: I hate my life because of this

Stylo wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:08 pm
is there no way you can get a nurse to come take care of him? I assume not or you'd have done it already
We haven't tried that yet but maybe we will later on but the problem is he has to accept that he has this mental problem first then we can maybe take him to treatment later but idk it'd be kinda hard :worried:

when it comes to alzheimer's patients it's often like... they don't realize they're sick bc they can't remember anything. you arne't going to be able to get him to admit it any time soon and should just do what you need to to make sure everyone's safe

Stylo wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:22 pm
when it comes to alzheimer's patients it's often like... they don't realize they're sick bc they can't remember anything. you arne't going to be able to get him to admit it any time soon and should just do what you need to to make sure everyone's safe
Exactly cause everytime he does something bad says something bad like he can't remember that he even did the stuff he did I just hope like my family knows how to handle this soon and thanks for your help :)

I must say that this will take every bit of understanding and forgiveness, also patience that you've got. He will disappoint you very highly as he gets worse, you've got to stay as strong as life wills you so it will be easier on everyone. My step father's friend has bad schizophrenia and he was closed up in his house 24/7 besides work because he was scared of what he'd do in the world, the super bad paranoia really got to his mind. He kept on mentioning shadows and extra people and it was sad to see, it's like you just want to help them as much as you can but like, you can't and that makes it even sadder. It's like they're lost in a mindless abyss for the rest of their life and it scares them too. The best thing you can do now, especially since it just started, is to show your family not friendliness and not fighting is what's needed. Anger and hatred will make him worse and cause awful anxiety (which in turns shows more shadows and extra people/things).

Inspire wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 pm
I must say that this will take every bit of understanding and forgiveness, also patience that you've got. He will disappoint you very highly as he gets worse, you've got to stay as strong as life wills you so it will be easier on everyone. My step father's friend has bad schizophrenia and he was closed up in his house 24/7 besides work because he was scared of what he'd do in the world, the super bad paranoia really got to his mind. He kept on mentioning shadows and extra people and it was sad to see, it's like you just want to help them as much as you can but like, you can't and that makes it even sadder. It's like they're lost in a mindless abyss for the rest of their life and it scares them too. The best thing you can do now, especially since it just started, is to show your family not friendliness and not fighting is what's needed. Anger and hatred will make him worse and cause awful anxiety (which in turns shows more shadows and extra people/things).
Hey thank you so much for your advice and help :) I appreciate it :)

Of course, I can't let a day go by that I don't give help when it's needed!!! If I am to change the world, this is how!!! I so love embracing the good in people, hahaha.

Hahaha, I was like OH COOL A ROLI BANK.... appa[…]

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I won the salamander.

Ayyyy the @[.Shampoo.] has retuned from the aeth[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!