Real life issues, discussion, and advice

Do you find this thread useful?

Yes
96%
No.
4%

Re: . Write Letters You Cannot Send .

Dear You,

I don't know how much longer I can put up with the way that you are treating me. I don't want to get rid of you, but I am coming very very close to completely writing you out of my life, because I don't need you in my life if all you are going to do is bring me down.

Sorta still Love,

Ruby
Dear Tyler,

It's been eight months since you left us. Sometimes it still feels like I lost you yesterday, feels like I just got home from your funeral where your dad told my mom that you loved us. I hope you knew that we loved you too, that we still love you. I miss you. I haven't seen or spoken to your family since the funeral. I hope they are doing alright, but I know that losing you was not easy. Still isn't easy. Never will be easy. I still want to get a memorial tattoo for you. I'm worried that the tattoo artist will ask about you and I'll cry.

There's a chance that I'm transgender. I can't help wondering what your opinion was on transgender people and if it would tarnish your memory for me to be a boy that you didn't really meet with your name on his arm. Either way, I would still be me and I would still feel like I lost something that I'm never getting back when you left.

I miss your smile. I miss how you loved the piano. I miss seeing you in general. I miss knowing that you were out there somewhere. I wish you still were.

Love, your friend(always)
Em

Dear Boss,

While I love my job I do not love you. You're annoying and you're also an idiot? You really don't know how to run a business. And while I really am enjoying my job, I'm not going to cry when you lose your business because I know it's going to happen. So yeah, you're an ass, you don't deserve me or any of my co-workers. We are way too good for you.

With hate,
Me

Dear You,

I hate you. I think you are worthless scum and you don't deserve him. You don't deserve his kindness and how good he treats you. Yet he puts up with your bullshit every single day. You claim to love him, but all you are doing is bringing him down.

I just want you to never have any more contact with him, but that won't happen because you're his mother.

Please know that I hate you and that I can't wait for you to die.

I can't wait until I won't have to deal with you anymore for the rest of my life.

HATE,

Ruby

P.S. STOP CALLING ME YOUR DAUGHTER. I HAVE A MAMA WHO LOVES ME EVEN THOUGH WE BOTH ANNOY EACH OTHER!

Dear Beloved:

In a few months, it'll be two years since you confessed.

Nearly every day, I still wonder what it is you see in me. I'm not much to look at, and I'm certainly nowhere near as smart as you are.

But every day since then, I am eternally grateful to have you in my life. I hope you and I have many happy decades together.

Love,

Your Sweetie

I love you, and I have for a long time.
I wish we weren't separated by geography, or that the distance didn't matter to you.

I've never taken the time to get to know someone as well as I have with you, and I've never had someone show genuine interest in me for such a long time without leaving me behind. This is all new to me.

I hope we can work it out, but if we can't, I hope we at least remain friends, because life without you sucks ass.

Sincerely yours, Nova
Dear You know who you are,

For as long as i can remember, i tried being the person you wanted... but from the get go i was at a disadvantage. I was never going to be the the smartest kid in the class. I wasn't going to be outdoorsy or fit and active. I wasn't going to achieve things that you achieved in your day whether it be work, stable accommodation or own transport.

I've reached the age where, i see it as my tipping point, even though you say i'm still young and have plenty of time... I feel like the older i get... the harder things will be.

You just have to accept that my life is doomed for failure

Sincerely
your disappointing embarrassment

Dear -insert name here-

I know I'm a POS. You don't need to keep bringing up how I don't have a job even with my degree, how I'm a beached whale and need to lose weight and other things. Believe me, I know. All you're doing is making me feel worse when I'm probably already depressed. I find it hard to get out of the bed just to get on my laptop or do anything besides sleep.
Dear Dakota Skye,
my sweet darling princess. I miss you so much.
I hate that you don't live with me. I feel like crud because I'm missing out on so much in your life. I feel un wanted and so much more.
But no matter what I will always love you.

Love always and forever To the moon and back to Infinity and beyond
your mommy Amanda

[spoil]I didn't think I would ever feel that way or come to that...
I know how you're treated by everyone else and sometimes I can't help but do something similar...
=x= You're nearing a grandpa age so I can't really say it's not your fault... I'm not going to give you that luxury.
I've changed since when I was younger. I'm not going to stand for bullshit ...as much.
I'm sorry that's how you're treated but it's ultimately your actions/behavior that caused that.
I wish you could have grown up in a better environment. I hope you're not miserable.
P.S. Get a damn hobby that you can manage on your own. Something that you don't have to impose on others for assistance.
You're always saying you're bored, but don't ever drag other people into it.
[/spoil]
Dear Potential New Jobs,

Please hire me as soon as possible in something that will be as close to my field as possible. I need a better job than the shitty one that I have. I can't take the bullshit anymore and my mental state is quickly getting worse and worse.

Please quickly hire me and work around my school schedule and pay me at least $10 an hour.

Sincerely A Very Desperate Person,

R

Dear friend / brother from another mother

I really wish you would try to be more understanding.
I'm not dumb. And I'm not pretending to be dumb either.

It hurts a lot when you get pissy with me for being dumb, I can't read your mind. You're the one who said to ask if I'm in doubt about something, but when I ask, you get mad. How does that make sense?

I really wish you wouldn't write me off so fast every time I annoy you, and I really wish you wouldn't get annoyed with me so easily.

I can't help that my brain doesn't function at the same high intensity yours does, and it's not exactly helping my self-esteem that I can never live up to your high expectations.

I love you like a brother, but sometimes, man, sometimes you really piss me off.

I feel so sad and low right now, and even though I wouldn't go as far as to say it's your fault, you're not exactly helping.
I don't know what to do if you keep being this short with me. I'm really trying my best, and I feel like nothing works, nothing is good enough.

Look you scum of the earth,

I don't care if you were drunk or otherwise impaired, you have to right to make death threats. I don't care if you're having issues or you feel that immigrants/people of color/women/whatever identity you targeted me because of are taking your jobs or whatever. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THREATEN ME.
The nice thing would be for me to hope you learn better, but I know you won't. I did nothing to you. I moved out of your way, but you walked toward me you asswipe. Not my fault. So don't swear at me you disgusting shitstain.
We walked away. We said nothing to you, didn't even make eye contact. So why you felt like you had to walk toward us and tell us that we would die in five minutes is beyond me.
I hope my tip to the authorities was listened to. I hope they found you and I hope they make it so that you're no longer allowed to threaten others and make them feel unsafe.
I hope that someone is able to make you realize what a piece of shit you are. I hope you learn why it's unacceptable to threaten people. I hope you realize it and feel your soul break into pieces at what you have done, because mine and so many others feel terror because of you and so many others like you. I hope you try to atone for the rest of your life, but know that I will never forgive you.

Fuck off.

Marni frowned as she processed the information fro[…]

Fafnir blinked as the older dragon said, "First of[…]

Same...is why I'm going to poke around there when […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!