roliana
A cache of all of our past official and user-run events

Friendly Competition: Posting Competition

Good day to you!
Can you hear it, too? That great energetic buzz of all sorts of conversations? From small talk to deep debates, dark secrets and heartfelt confessions?
Of course, we have great conversations in the forests, too... but here, within the walls of the city, everything echoes so differently and it just seems like every little conversation is worth having.

I wish I could talk to each and every one of you while we're here! But if I can't, nothing would make me happier, than hearing you all be engaged in great conversations! If there was some way I could pinpoint who carried the most conversations... well, I'd be deeply indebted to them and would definitely want to show them my thanks...

Adam likes it best when he's not the only one having a great conversation in great company!
Compete with others to post the most during the Mini Event, starting by signing up here!

Rules:
- Posts count from the beginning of the event to February 24th
- Every Post towards the competition must be counted within that post
(using a post style or simply Post 1, Post 2, etc.)
- Posts in Test-Topics DO NOT count
- Posts in Word Games DO count

Prizes:
1st Place: 1 MI + 5 EI (no doubles)
2nd Place: 5 EI (no doubles)
3rd Place: 3 EI (no doubles)

MI and EI Prizes are to be chosen from this list:

Prizes
Monthly Items for Prize Choices:
Love Keeper • Love Warrior • Rose Garlands • Angelic Mage Romantic
Love Nurse • Crazy Cardiologist • Angelic Mage • Marionette
Cupid • Rockabilly Heartbreaker • Spring Fairy • Queen of Dreams

Event Items for Prize Choices:
Festival of Hearts Accessories • Festival of Hearts Bouquet • Festival of Hearts Cake • Festival of Hearts Doves • Festival of Hearts Flowers • Festival of Hearts Hat • Festival of Hearts Plant • Festival of Hearts Ring • Festival of Hearts Veil
Love Letter Base • Love Letter Belt • Love Letter Dress • Love Letter Jewelry • Love Letter Moon • Love Letter Rose • Love Letter Top
St. Patrick's '12: St Patricks Cap And Staff • St Patricks Horseshoe • St Patricks Mug
Kenneth Hat • Valentines Black Rose • Valentines Elles Jewelry • Valentines Heart Tattoo • Valentines Jewelry Box • Valentines Kenneth Letters • Valentines Love Eyes • Valentines Rilao Cape • Valentines Scarf • Valentines Teddy • Valentines Watch

List thanks to the "List of all Uncommons!"

To enter, post this form to enter and then get right to counting your posts!

Code: Select all
[usermention=12229][usermention=12228][color=#8000BF]@Adam[/color][/usermention] [/usermention] 
If I win your affection, could I please get these beauties:
*Monthly Item of your Choice*, *Three Event Item of your Choice*, *Two more Event Items of your Choice*

For example:

@Adam
Love Keeper, Festival of Hearts Accessories, Love Letter Base, Kenneth Hat, Love Letter Belt, Festival of Hearts Hat

Placing 1st, you'll get all the items.
Placing 2nd, you'll get the Event items.
Placing 3rd, you get the first three Event item you've listed.

Re: Friendly Competition: Posting Competition

@Adam
Marionette, Festival of Hearts Ring, Love Letter Rose, Festival of Hearts Flowers, Festival of Hearts Accessories, Festival of Hearts Plant

*also, do posts in the word games forum work?

Hello, @iu, so glad you could make it to come meet me and my sister. Aren't you cold, though?

Oh, right, you're definitely free to participate in Word Games for this as well! I'll be sure to spread that important bit of information to other participants as well.

Image1
not anymore, now that i've got my parka on! it's quite warm~

thanks! i was just a bit unsure because i believe there have been previous
posting contests which didn't allow posting in the word games hehe

getting acquainted with the cosmos that is me ☾

@Adam
Marionette, Love Letter Moon, Festival of Hearts Bouquet, Festival of Hearts Doves, Festival of Hearts Plant, Festival of Hearts Flowers
@Adam
Queen of Dreams, Festival of Hearts Doves, Festival of Hearts Accessories, Love Letter Dress, Festival of Hearts Flowers, Festival of Hearts Cake.
wah why am i only noticing this event now!!

@Adam
Love Nurse, Festival of Hearts Accessories/Festival of Hearts Veil/Festival of Hearts Flowers, St Patricks Cap And Staff/Festival of Hearts Ring

I'd love to join! :D

@Adam
Marionette, Love Letter Dress, Love Letter Moon, St Patricks Cap And Staff, Valentines Love Eyes, Valentines Scarf

As they say, better late than never. So glad to have you around, @Jae and @nadir. Your company is much appreciated and I am certain your Rolian peers agree with me wholeheartedly on that.

As you might have noticed, Elle and my time here in Roliana is coming to an end in a few hours. I'd love if we could keep in touch, but too often our messengers get lost in the forest... I'll just have to come back soon or you'll have to plan a forest vacation sometime. Agreed?

Our dear Donation Faerie, Tiana, will be sure to bring you our gifts very soon, though, and I'll let you know when I can't delay my departure any longer. Know that all your activity has meant the world to me. Really. I mean it.

I just started a new series by Terry Goodkind. I'm[…]

"Who's that?..." Renji heard Jesse ask, seeing the[…]

I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl but I ha[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!