roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.
But then the flash drive I'm using with a project got partially corrupted. A bunch of things my mom wants scanned so she doesn't have to worry about hard copies anymore. I'm just missing some image files now, but luckily I had to upload the original PDFs (because that's how the scanner I'm using formats it) to Google Drive to use a web tool to clean them up.

But that's nearly 40 hours of work so far. Should have been backing up the completed image files once I threw out the hard copies, will do now. Also gonna get a new drive.

How's everyone else's day going?

Re: Well I was gonna be so productive today!

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
My day pretty normal. Did a bit of Wii fit to be healthy, then rush around to get some housework done before work. I forgot the time but had to put the washing out before work >.>|||

After work just chill then going to bed in a bit.

I was actually productive today! got up earlier than usual, went shopping and got stuff for my dog and bought shoes for my husband and that's basically it! got lunch and came home

*sends you some of my productivity vibes*

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

I feel like every day is a "Well I was gonna be so productive today, but noooope".
I don't know why, but I think my clock is broken. I wake up at 7am and then suddenly it's 4pm....

Ofcourse this only happens when I'm at home and not when I'm at work >..>

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Haha, sorry for being so late to reply everyone! I'm glad you two are being productive beavers Stylo and littleblack. I was actually pretty productive since I posted, because I had to be. I live with my parents and they've got a rule that while us kids are living with them rent free we either have to be getting passing grades and attending 80% of our classes or doing five hours of house/project work a week. Or get a job and pay rent.

@ Freyate : It is so hard to be productive at home for me too! Except when I'm home alone for some reason, I usually have the energy to empty the dishwasher and do my laundry but then when someone else is home I almost always put my to do list off for some reason.

Now I'm off to work through the second half of the lost images.

Well I finished a crochet bag I was working on today. Did a bit of work for Roli. But I didn't do the most important thing yet, organizing my week, and it's already time for bed. I'm liable to flip my lid xD The day has gone by too quickly again.

I used to hate doing up plans but the past couple years I've really learned to love writing out everything and making lists. I actually hate doing anything without a rough outline of what I want and expect, even if it's only in my head. xD;; I've actually got a coloring book planner thing and it's awesome because it's got the month and then weekly agendas but nothing is numbered for you so you can use it non-consecutively. Gonna have to remember to take that with me when I go back to school in the fall and actually use it this time.

Image I feel like most of my days off end up being not very productive. xD Sometimes I sleep in too much, but thankfully I never sleep in past 9am. I'm planning on getting work down on my car today.

@realAniram : oh that notebook sounds fun. Maybe I should get myself a notebook like that hehe.

That really sucks. I've had similar issues before but never got my files back. Your lucky!
My day so far is alright. Just sitting at work waiting for my other half to let me know how the movers went.
littleblack wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
My day pretty normal. Did a bit of Wii fit to be healthy, then rush around to get some housework done before work. I forgot the time but had to put the washing out before work >.>|||

After work just chill then going to bed in a bit.
Haha I was actually doing some washing when I read this and it totally reminded me at the perfect time that I needed to throw in some fabric softener lol.
I kind of kept forgetting to get the washing done the last few days so I'm doing it all today!

Recently my days haven't been too productive. I've either been too tired from work or not feeling well due to headaches that I just...don't do anything other than check up on forums and watch video games/movie reviews on YouTube.

I have some video games that I need to get through though, so that is what I should be doing.
I always tell myself I'm going to jump right into the game and make progress...and that doens't always happen haha.

Typically though my schedule is work in the morning/night and get some gaming done after/before work depending on the shift. From time to time I sneak in a movie as well.

@Alistair : are your headaches from hot weather? Or some other reason?

@littleblack : yeah I noticed the change in your shift times a while ago. I kept getting confused because I thought you still had the 2-10pm shift but then it started to dawn on me haha

@littleblack Ah I do miss sleeping in. I haven't had a good sleeping schedule in a long time and it is beginning to take its toll on me!
I haven't been able to work out in a long time and I miss that. I need to get back into shape before I go back to university!
12-8 is a decent time!

@freyate That might be part of the reason...but I honestly don't know. It's really annoying when I get these headaches on my days off though...just because then I don't feel like doing anything.
I don't know if it is something I should have checked out by a doctor or not...I can't say that I would know when something is serious enough to get checked out!

Good! Make sure to vacuum and then either dump the[…]

Or she's some ghetto ass skank. I've seen it. I wo[…]

(I'm so sorry this took so long! I might have gott[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!