roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.

Re: Has Roli died?

I wasn't going to post, but then I saw Caitlyn's signature and I was like welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess I gotta mom said so.

I've always been more of a lurking type than anything lately. Once upon a time I could throw myself into forums, but that was long before I developed anxiety. I also had people who knew me.

But Roli used to keep me up all night, chatting with friends, and drawing. Ah yes the good days. This place was where I went after Gaia got boring to me, and I always feel like it's special to me, even tho there's nothing to show for it. My friends are all gone, and over the last 8 years I've lost touch with them. It's the one avatar site I could always come back to but part of that is I remember my login somehow.

Sorry, not trying to be a downer. I love Roli. I want to see it live again, I want to help it thrive. I'm so sad people think it's dying.

I'm surprised this site is still up. I just got a chromebook, plus I haven't had any kind of computer for a long time. . . Just been using my phone. My google account synced a bunch of websites and this one appeared.

What a welcoming back thread lol. I come back and everybody is quiet!

well the more people that come back and chat the less quiet it'll be

It's good to see people here still, even if Roli tends to be quiet these days. As for me, I've been busy with life stuff lately, but I'll try to get on when I can.

0 0 spacer 0 0
yeah life's busy for me too

0 0 spacer 0 0

Life's always VERY busy for me so I feel all the pain for that!!! I'm usually on every couple days or four but I also know it will get even busier when I start working so I'm just a waiting, hahaha. For that ulimate craziness!!!

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

i'm not a good talker. i can't remember the last time i posted though.. :flushed: Very very embarrassing. i need to post regularly.!

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

|__ideal width per text line___|
me too :blush:
|__ideal width per text line___|

I'm a huge talker... that being said, I watch some creepy old buildings at night, and that happens to be when I talk on here.

it says 1 player online... ugghhhhh sooo sad. I tried sharing the site to my facebook page but I don't think any one will join if theres nothing to do on here now... I play gaia quite a bit and it still seems to be managing ill ask some players on there to drop in and check this site out. im always on the hunt for avi rp sites.... HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET THIS SITE GOING AGAIN!!!! THIS IS DEPRESSING!!!

This is really sad news...I admit I haven't been t[…]

Pff zag je berichtje en kwam daarom kijken, maar l[…]

I was a bit bummed that when the original artist […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!