roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.

Re: Has Roli died?

I wasn't going to post, but then I saw Caitlyn's signature and I was like welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess I gotta mom said so.

I've always been more of a lurking type than anything lately. Once upon a time I could throw myself into forums, but that was long before I developed anxiety. I also had people who knew me.

But Roli used to keep me up all night, chatting with friends, and drawing. Ah yes the good days. This place was where I went after Gaia got boring to me, and I always feel like it's special to me, even tho there's nothing to show for it. My friends are all gone, and over the last 8 years I've lost touch with them. It's the one avatar site I could always come back to but part of that is I remember my login somehow.

Sorry, not trying to be a downer. I love Roli. I want to see it live again, I want to help it thrive. I'm so sad people think it's dying.

I'm surprised this site is still up. I just got a chromebook, plus I haven't had any kind of computer for a long time. . . Just been using my phone. My google account synced a bunch of websites and this one appeared.

What a welcoming back thread lol. I come back and everybody is quiet!

Hahaha, I was like OH COOL A ROLI BANK.... appa[…]

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I won the salamander.

Ayyyy the @[.Shampoo.] has retuned from the aeth[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!