roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.

HATS

So I was on tumblr, looking at cats as usual, when I saw a post from the Roliana page saying that today is mad-hatter day or something like that.

Now I see nothing about that here on the site YET.
But it got me curious.

Do you guys wear hats? IRL or just on here? What kinda hats do you like best? Do you have a favorite hat?

And most importantly: POST PICS OF YOURSELVES IN HATS.

Personally I have about.... 6 hats? My favorite is this black floppy sun hat that looks witchy. And no I don't have a goat hat.... YET. But I'll post a pic later of me in a hat.

LET'S TALK HATS :tophat: :womans_hat:

Re: HATS

we're working on a hat tastic thing! it'll be out soon :pensive:
i have some hats from kings island, i like to collect them

I had to look up kings island to see what that was :grin: I should go back to Disney World one day for one of those mouse ear hat things. YOU KNOW THE ONES :mouse:

I don't especially look great in hats but they're fun so I buy them anyway :sweat_smile:

very occasionally i wear hats. i dress as a Victorian gentleman or a newsboy and i have hats that go with them.i'd probably wear them more but i prefer the older styles. i do have a fedora in about 20 different colors and patterns. and i have a collection of random hats i never wear, like a sea captains hat (like you see on the cruise ships) and what i can only assume is part of a bdsm collection. (if you see the buff guys with the black hats and leather chest belts you'll know what i mean. also if you've seen Hard Gay). but it's also always very hot.

It's usually too hot here to wear hats. But when it does get cold, I'll occasionally wear a beanie.

@MayaRoseAkennasferu I..... I want to see your whole closet you sound so FASHIONABLE :open_mouth: Also I have not thought of Hard Gay in YEARS and had the most severe flashback when I read that (But I mean that is a great hat).

@Yuurei Yeah it gets pretty hot here too so I feel ya on that. Usually just wear my hats when I'm chilling around my house for that reason.

⭐⭐⭐
i wish it was easier to wash ballcaps
i sweat all over my purple kings island hat it's so gross

⭐⭐⭐

Goat wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:31 pm
@MayaRoseAkennasferu I..... I want to see your whole closet you sound so FASHIONABLE :open_mouth: Also I have not thought of Hard Gay in YEARS and had the most severe flashback when I read that (But I mean that is a great hat).

@Yuurei Yeah it gets pretty hot here too so I feel ya on that. Usually just wear my hats when I'm chilling around my house for that reason.
I do have quite a few interesting pieces. I thrift a lot so i find some of the most random things.
XD you know I was honestly expecting you not to know who that was. He was really popular in the con scene in like 09 or something. I suspect the person got rid of it because of that. I used to work at a thrift store and it came in one day and i was like, ill never wear it but i need it in my collection. I also have some hats from the 20s and 30s. Antiques. Im fairly goth too and make mini hats.

@MayaRoseAkennasferu
'09 sounds about right yeah. I have friends who go to a lot of cons so I'm pretty sure I found him through one of them. Oh those were the days :laughing:

I would love some mini hats because I see such cool ones on etsy, but I'm not quite sure I could pull off the look. Which usually my fashion motto is "when in doubt, wear it anyway". But those little hats are EXPENSIVE. But I saw the cutest one with peacock feathers and I wanted it SO BAD.
Do you sell hats too or you just make them for yourself? :open_mouth:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I look good in every kind of hat in rl.
I just don't have any. But i plan to buy some hats when i can.
I think it would complete my outfits.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@Goat i tried selling them once but i'm either not good enough at it or i just didn't have enough exposure. ^^ when i get home tomorrow i can post some pics of the ones i've done and i could probably make you one. (if you like the way i make them) totally free <3. i have 4 different ways. and they all look really different.

@MayaRoseAkennasferu
YEESSSSS SHOW ME THE HATS :heart_eyes: I wouldn't ask for one free though, I'd wanna pay SOMETHING for it :open_mouth:
Probably you just needed more exposure, I know my dad tried selling his photography online and one point and that was his problem.

@MoodyBats
YESSS BUY THE HATS. They really do jazz up an outfit nicely. I'm gonna wear a hat today, don't know which one though....

I pretty much only have hats or rather beanies in winter and I'll have to look into new options there, cause they're all a bit "young" for me atm. I did buy a sun hat for vacation but it doesn't keep it's shape very well.

Otherwise I'm more of a hairband type of person when it comes to headwear :B

@Goat somehow my previous post didn't work or i posted it somewhere else. :sweat_smile: anyway i crashed yesterday. I work over nights and this week i worked 6 days in a row. X.x

So im looking for the pucs now. Sorry it's taken so long.

Hahaha, I was like OH COOL A ROLI BANK.... appa[…]

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I won the salamander.

Ayyyy the @[.Shampoo.] has retuned from the aeth[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!