roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.

What do you want for CHRISTMAS

:christmas_tree: :snowflake: :gift: :snowman:
Hellllllooooo Roli if anyone is still here :goat:

Yes everyone's favorite holiday Goat is still around! (just lurking mostly)
But with a VERY IMPORTANT HOLIDAY coming soon, I'm very curious...

What do you guys want for CHRISTMAS? Or if you celebrate something else like Hanukkah what gifts do you want for that? :christmas_tree:

Also hey any mod people, are we allowed to post wishlists on here? Cause if we can you guys should post your wishlists and maybe you'll get a present from the Gift Goat :gift: :goat:

.....What do you mean there's no such thing as a Gift Goat? Or course there is. Holiday tradition..... You should leave out milk and cookies for the Gift Goat instead of Santa.

MERRY GOATMAS..... I MEAN CHRISTMAS

Re: What do you want for CHRISTMAS

I'm mostly wanting cooking supplies, since I have a HUGE interest in cooking and baking, especially as far as creating new recipes or ways to make food,sauces, etc.

This giant salamander plushie I saw in this crane machine game on my phone... Its dumb, but so cute. I really really want the pink one. Its like 3 feet long. @3@

That's adorable actually, I love plushies!!! I had a few Pokemon ones before I let my siblings have them since I'm still finding myself and those aren't the Pokemon I'm actually into, hahaha.

@Ino
SHOW US THE SALAMANDER!! :open_mouth: Salamanders are so cute :heartpulse: I have a giant plush shark myself. Named him Devin Jawsy McBadass the Third..... and there is no shark emoji for me to use here. Killing me Roli....

@Inspire
You sound like my siblings! Are you making anything cool for the holidays then? :open_mouth: I mean it is a good time for baking and all :cake: (send Goat some samples if you do :sweat_smile: )

[usermention=83019]@Goat[/usermention]

That's super cute, I love that!!! Love that your siblings have sensible ways to do better for themselves too, that's such great news!!! I don't readily have any ideas for what to do since my mom normally wants to take over and do everything and I don't want to get in the way and stress her out so.. Hahaha. It's a great time, although I think all year is great for practicing for this holiday!!! Like perhaps for new versions of santa's clothing (got that from a holiday cooking show competition) or reindeer cookies!!! With little santa claus hats on them and with snow falling off their hooves!!! Sounds amazing, doesn't it??? I've got a huge hankering to do so now, my my, hahahaha. The giant shark plush sounds AMAZING!!! Animals are one of my most devoted to things and I love the idea of not only a plushie for it, but a mega sized one too?!??? Sounds incredible to me, ahhhhhhh!!!

I told my dad I wish for a new headset for my computer.
My mum hasn't asked, so she'll probably just end up giving me money. But I don't mind, she did get me plane-tickets to come see her.
If she'd asked, I'd have told her I would like a drawing tablet. Those are so nice, and I could make so many cool things with it!

And sure there's a Gift goat! If there's a Holiday Armadillo, there can be a christmas goat!

It's ultimately so nice of your mother to grant you plane tickets, those can get very expensive!!! She sounds amazingly nice and I love it!!! Sounds like she highly values family time as well!!! Drawing tablets do seem to be very useful and very used in today's world, I myself preferred pen and paper back when I drew!!! It seems drawing and writing isn't my thing and so the creative arts aren't. Interesting, isn't it? Hahahaha. There's a holiday armadillo?!?? That sounds so cool and amazing, ahhhh!!!

Inspire wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:18 am
That's adorable actually, I love plushies!!! I had a few Pokemon ones before I let my siblings have them since I'm still finding myself and those aren't the Pokemon I'm actually into, hahaha.
I've had that happen where I get a plushie I'm not too in to, so I give it to someone who is. I like the ghost and electric type pokemon myself, haha.

Edit: The Salamander is here: http://www.toreba.net/prize/s/43653

You can download free phone games and do surveys for free grabs, or pay the outlandish price for grabs. I've seen people win and have almost won this dang thing one time.

Oh yes, of course!! What's the point of wasting something so cute to someone else possibly??? Kindness should become an overwhelming value again and giving away things for good over just throwing it away is a good way to do it or start doing it, ahhhhh!!! That plushie is SOO cute and I love itttt!!! The face is so adorable and it's shaped so well and my my, I'd want one too, ahhhh!!! It wouldn't matter on the color for me, that's how much I adore it, ahhhhhh!!! It's adorably cute and totally needed in someone's life, ahhhh!!! Oh my, such a close call, it's quite too bad you didn't ended up getting it!!! I wish you the best luck today and every day after that to do so!!!

Batsy Says. . .
:bat:
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

My dad doesn't celebrate the holiday but i secretly do and i love christmas.
So probably for me I'd buy myself art supplies. And there is a lot.
I especially want a poseable figurine to help with my drawing. :sparkles:

Also all or most of Stray Kids and Monsta X's Albums. :heart_eyes:

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I won the salamander.

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

i wish for.. a milion billion trillion dollars.!111
Haha, but that's more of a goal i would like to reach before i'm too old to enjoy it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hmmm. For Christmas i just hope i get to spend a lot of time with my special person allll break. :blush: Like 24/7 a lot of time haha.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I bet. Why April? If you told me, I'm sorry. I don[…]

Pierce looked stunned "Well, as good as it is for […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!