roliana
Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens
Puu-chan wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Image I guess I'm pretty out of the loop for avatar sites since I've never heard of Kaeska or PatheonOnline before. xD

As am I.
I've not heard of those or a couple of other names mentioned here; Voltra and Dappervolk.
I'm going to check them out.
Kaeska just popped into beta a few days ago? I signed up for the newsletter maybe a year ago(lol) they are iust figuring things out right now. And pantheononline is one im excited for! I was gwtting sad with the like of avi sites but they are starting to pop back in i think!

Re: --Avatar Sites: Talk about other avatar sites ...

cedesdc wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:18 am
Besides Voltra, Dappervolk, Kaeska, and PantheonONline (still in the making) are there any new avi sites so far? o:
и у υ υ . н α ѕ . ѕ ρ σ к є и ˟
┉━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Ooh! i didn't know about Kaeska! I've just joined, thank you for mentioning it!
There's also Windlyn!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just joined on Kaeska cause of curiosity lol I'm not sure I'm a fan of yet another Crys code site x.x I know they can be different and stuff but it just gets old after a time xD But I may try and chat a bit on there.

I'm excited for Panth though because I know a bunch of people on the staff there! I was staff at one point but left. Excited to see it come out finally!

So, for the folks that have joined over on Dappervolk , what's it like? And anyone know when the next registry window Is? I was going to try and snag an account when the last one was going but I forgot about it

I'm thinking about looking for another avi site. I'm only on 3 currently and one is down for maintenance, there's a lot of bork happening lately with the place I spend most of my time, and I'm here on Roli. I'm going to try to be more active here.

Re: --Avatar Sites: Talk about other avatar sites ...

и у υ υ . н α ѕ . ѕ ρ σ к є и ˟

Hey Kayy,
if you're looking for a fun active site i can recommend Voltra. it's honestly great^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm surprised at the number of avatar sites I was originally with that are now gone.
Or changed unappealingly.
The latter namely refers to Solia.
I managed to get back into my account after initially forgetting an important character in my username and I do not like what they've done with the concept. I think I might be officially done with them.

Apparently, I've lost my Gaia account. When I attempt to log in I'm told it was banned and because their help and contact links are broken I inquired on their Facebook page but I haven't gotten a response.

So far I am enjoying Voltera.
Dappervolk, I went to the front page and I don't know, it didn't appeal to me. The farm theme just isn't really my thing.
Kayy wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 am
So, for the folks that have joined over on Dappervolk , what's it like? And anyone know when the next registry window Is? I was going to try and snag an account when the last one was going but I forgot about it

I'm thinking about looking for another avi site. I'm only on 3 currently and one is down for maintenance, there's a lot of bork happening lately with the place I spend most of my time, and I'm here on Roli. I'm going to try to be more active here.

Image There was a sign up window this last Saturday, and I was planning on joining but I forgot about it. xD They don't seem to have a sign up window announced for the next slot, though it seems like they have sign ups available every few weeks.

Aww. I don't think I remember you, but I can relat[…]

I was getting pretty good at it on Ernya before th[…]

I never played Neopets, mostly because I didn't ha[…]

I'm not really a breakfast fan because I don't rea[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!