roliana
Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens
Ohh, I remember Crysandrea. It was so nice looking, it was a shame when it closed. Still have some screenshots of my only two avatars I was able to make. xD
After one that went under (I forgot its name, I just remember the currency was rooks but the base was similar to Syndrone's after the digging I just did) I've kind of gotten in the habit of saving screenshots of all my avatars when they get to a good place. I should probably make an imgur album for them lol.
There's a few sites out there now that have cropped up from the Crysandrea base code.
Sapherna uses the base code, though they've recently gone through code updates and a site face lift it's still very reminiscent of screenshots and such I see from Crysandrea. Plus it still has the forest game from Crys, which is cute. c:
I believe Voltra Online used it as their base, but their site is vastly different from what Crys was.
Caedon uses it, they have their own style as well but it's close to Crys than what Voltra became.
Honestly...my main presence is probably going to be Menewsha, since it was always on there and here on Roli where I'm the most active. I rather like the look of Voltra so I hope I'll start being more active there (especially if/when I decide to make a hangout on there, and whether it'll be the spacey one or the magicky one). I've already got an account and hangout on Caedon, but I've been more lurkey there than anything, ehe ^^;
I didn't know Sapherna was back up.

I'll probably be on recolor.me because of the rp sections (they allow mature rated rps in a subforum so if I want that I can have that, and if not? That's all good too XD)
Yep! Sapherna reopened at the beginning of the year after some maintenance downtime.
They've even got an event going on right now to try and lure people back in. lol
Activity has still been a little slow, but we're slowly growing.
I have faith in a total comeback. Haha.

I remember recolor, I quit because of horribly toxic people and have never really had the motivation to return.

Re: --Avatar Sites: Talk about other avatar sites ...

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

i remember hearing Crysandrea had an inflation problem? but i never knew how that came to be. i didn't get into that site that much.

i wish i saved my Syndrone avi before it died! i discovered the perfect white dye so late. :sob:

Hmm. Maybe i'll go back to Gaia.. or i'll just keep going on it once in a blue moon, only going on when i remember it exists. XD

i love Roli's avi system (no gender lock) and the layering how you want it. i don't know if any avi sites like that will ever come out.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I'm tempted to see if it's possible for us random Rolians to try and buy the site (again X'D), but unless we somehow manage to get someone who knows anything about website design, I'm not gonn hold my breath XP

As for recolor.me, I joined that...but it didn't click as well as others have and I didn't touch it again X'D.

I wish there was a way of saving this site... I kn[…]

Oh darn, I completely forgot about the bank. How d[…]

Xia put her hand up between Izy and Vella "Be care[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!