roliana
Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens
while it's not up and running yet, i'd recommend Dappervolk, i was in the beta and it's very cute! got quests involving the NPCs, pets and there's gonna be a house system when they go live!

Virtual Popstar lets any user submit designs and they can actually get used! they have design competitions as well where you only have to enter to receive a set, and code hunts which i've found very fun!

voltra avatars look very cute, i might have to head on over there!
I just realized I do know of another "avatar" site.

Neopets!

I use to play on it when I was younger. It has various creatures that you "own" as a pet. They can be dressed up, given fairy Quests, do holiday Events and compete in Battle Dome fights. There is an official forum on Neopets too. Lots of NPCs and background stories.

Originally the site was created by a bunch of college students that were away from home and just wanted a fun place to chat and hangout with their "pets". Most of the testers in the early days were the college student's younger siblings and their parents. Since then, the site has been updated to be a family/all age groups hangout.
I'm not sure if I'll end up joining Dappervolk ^^;. My track record with pet sites is...not stellar, ehe....

Avaricia's another site that's going to be closing down, but it's less because of finances and time and more because the major overhauls the owners wanted to do were...not possible. BUT! They're going to be reincarnating it with Avalyss, which is in the same world as Avaricia. And people who're already members of Avaricia (like me!) are gonna get the first, alpha-testing crack at it when it goes online~
I was just thinking about other avatar sites, does the medieval one still live? It had quite a simple setup by looks, but it had a lot of options. Jobs to earn money, train your avatar, and pretty cute avatars, started off with mainly medieval styling items, but many more fantasy items arrived.

The users were also especially nice, but I cannot remember the name of it... D: Help?
Jodelien wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:34 am
I was just thinking about other avatar sites, does the medieval one still live? It had quite a simple setup by looks, but it had a lot of options. Jobs to earn money, train your avatar, and pretty cute avatars, started off with mainly medieval styling items, but many more fantasy items arrived.

The users were also especially nice, but I cannot remember the name of it... D: Help?
I assume you are talking about Zantarni. Checked it just now and it seems fairly active based on recent announcements. My last login is in 2008...

Anyone active on Zantarni here? There seems plenty of stuff to do; any other sites that you guys can recommend that offer an array of activities?

I wish there was a way of saving this site... I kn[…]

Oh darn, I completely forgot about the bank. How d[…]

Xia put her hand up between Izy and Vella "Be care[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!