roliana
Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens

Re: --Avatar Sites: Talk about other avatar sites ...

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

i love being on all avi sites~! Especially if i get the username x hehe.
i love me some dress-up. Especially pixel dress-up.

i've been on Zantarni for about a week now and it's pretty dead.. XD; but i haven't traversed too much into the forums.
From what i can see there's only maybe 1 thread with an active post from most subforum.
The game feature with job, weapons, classes hasn't been updated since the site was released i think.. at least i remember seeing the same features when i first signed up years and years ago. You can still level up and skill, but there's limitations.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

The ones I'm on are Gaia (obviously), Menewsha, Voltra, Caedon, and Voltra.

Avaricia's still open for a bit, but it's getting shut down and a lot of the story and NPCs (and users, like me!) are getting ported to a new site run by the same owners called Avalyss. Open Beta is supposed to be happening any time now, I think?

Moody Says. . .
:bat:
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I am on Voltra, Caedon, Gaiaonline[barely], tattered weave Sapherna, Recolor.me, and Virtual Popstar.

Tattered weave you don't really have to talk in the forums
in order to earn currency as you can earn currency through games
and there is no limit.
In a way, it's similar to subeta as you get a pet but you also can craft clothes, and do recipes too.

Recolor.me is quite active as far as I know.
I just don't post there. I just change my avatar lol.

Also, Pantheon Online is in closed Beta but will be opening soon[anxiously waiting for that].

jedmark_13 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:51 am
Jodelien wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:34 am
I was just thinking about other avatar sites, does the medieval one still live? It had quite a simple setup by looks, but it had a lot of options. Jobs to earn money, train your avatar, and pretty cute avatars, started off with mainly medieval styling items, but many more fantasy items arrived.

The users were also especially nice, but I cannot remember the name of it... D: Help?

I assume you are talking about Zantarni. Checked it just now and it seems fairly active based on recent announcements. My last login is in 2008...

Anyone active on Zantarni here? There seems plenty of stuff to do; any other sites that you guys can recommend that offer an array of activities?
Thank youuuu! I think I'm Jodelien there as well. Even though it's not super fast moving, it tends to be slightly active. Going to check that out again, it's cute and really has nice people around who do stick around. Except me then... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
MoodyBats wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:22 pm

Moody Says. . .
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I am on Voltra, Caedon, Gaiaonline[barely], tattered weave Sapherna, Recolor.me, and Virtual Popstar.

Tattered weave you don't really have to talk in the forums
in order to earn currency as you can earn currency through games
and there is no limit.
In a way, it's similar to subeta as you get a pet but you also can craft clothes, and do recipes too.

Recolor.me is quite active as far as I know.
I just don't post there. I just change my avatar lol.

Also, Pantheon Online is in closed Beta but will be opening soon[anxiously waiting for that].

I got a Recolor.me account back when it came out, but kinda...dropped off. Didn't get interested in it, ehe ^^;

Heard of both Tattered Weave and Pantheon Online...miiiiight poke around one or both of those??
There's also Subeta, which I've decided is my new home. There's pet raising like Neopets but it's more of a pg13 vibe with like 5,000 metric shit tonnes of avatar items. There's lots of active users, lots of updates/dev interaction, and basically anything can be customized. Referral link in my signature (if you had an account that's been deactivated due to inactivity you can retrieve it by just logging in if the username hasn't been taken again).

Moody Says. . .
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Recolor me didn't interest me either.
Mostly because art shops are pretty unnecessary unless you do RL commissions
other than that it's kinda pointless to me. lol.

Pantheon isn't opened and not sure when they will, but they said
soon. I am anticipating when they'll say it's opened.
But they have a discord.

Tattered weave is pretty nice. i mean you really don't need to post at all. XD
But i try to.
Plus their items are quite adorable and nice.
[TW's Avatars]

I forget about tattered weave! I can't remember why I didn't get into it, it feels more like a game then a community or something I'm not sure.

Excited to see people excited about pantheon though! I've been busy and haven't been able log on that often, but its a great site so far and can't wait for it to go places~~

I'm not the best at avi creation anymore but here's my fun yellow avi!

Whilst I haven't been active in a very (very) long[…]

Yup! I'm gonna post links to NdMA's Voltra and Cae[…]

Xia adjusted Vella in her arms and took Izy’s hand[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!