roliana
User-written guides for all types of Roliana features
So going through the list currently just to make sure I truly have all non-commons, I noticed a few things.
Under the Event Item list, Easter '08, the bunny skirts should be called Easter skirts instead because that's apparently how they're called in the inventory.
Bunny T-shirt Brown and Bunny T-shirt White are also not listed. (Different from the shirts.)
Under Event Items, Summer Carnival, Cirque Top is listed twice. You might have meant Clown Top for one of them, which is missing from the list.
You're missing bullet points in between the items listed under Event Items > 2010 > Sweetey Sun.
The Father's Day '11 Babies, Balloons, Milks, and Shirts are separate items (more than one) so maybe they should be separated like "Daddy Shirt Yellow, Daddy Shirt Blue, etc."?

Re: List of all the Uncommons! - Updated: Feb. 201...

` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡

When did you finish?! CONGRATS!

Thanks for checking through! Yea I'll be going by their official inventory/Marketplace search name lol.
I'm just not up to going through each & every item to confirm their name is exact. :gonk:
I fix whatever is found. :XD:

I'll fix the items you mentioned.!

[/size]

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

I have only one thing to say...
Just today! Maybe like two hours before I posted that haha. Oh I see okay! Yeah I get you there's a lot of items and this list in itself is impressive. :nod: Thank you for it by the way. :D
...Butts. ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ☀️

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxImage

101/450 ` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af3 ... g~original[/imgwrap]

UPDATED SOME MORE!
Added April MIs.

I didn't make an update post when I added in the EMIs, MIs, and perk item for March but those are in there too. :XP:

[/font][/size]

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

˟ wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 pm
101/450 ` B̷̵̷e̵̴̵h̛̕i̛҉̀͢͟n͠͏̧̢̀d̸́͘͠͝ ̵̧̨̢y̡͏̵̵ó̷̡͢͝ư̷̶̕͠.̷̴̨̡.͏̡
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af3 ... g~original[/imgwrap]

UPDATED SOME MORE!
Added April MIs.

I didn't make an update post when I added in the EMIs, MIs, and perk item for March but those are in there too. :XP:

[/font][/size]

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Is this thread going to be updated with the items post april? it'd be such a shame to let this thread die :disappointed: it helps me so much in my quest~

`Nyuu wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 am
Is this thread going to be updated with the items post april? it'd be such a shame to let this thread die :disappointed: it helps me so much in my quest~

Yes it most certainly will!
I could have sworn it was a little more updated if the rollback was around August.. but oh well!
Just a note I don't update as soon as items come out. I go at my own pace, lool.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Re: List of all the Uncommons! - Updated: April 20...

@`Nyuu

Help would be appreciated! :grinning:
I think you have mod tools so feel free to directly edit the post and also make a post noting what changes you make just in case?

For now I'm trying to figure out how the heck the BBcodes work on here.
When I tried to use my old post style the font and size had to be placed before the color and alignment for it to work. I don't know the exact order just yet..

Got it working! :D spoil tags weren't working because the text label had an & in it and text alignments have to either be the very last or first tag around the text that's being edited.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

@`Nyuu

I went by the announcements and listed items out by going through them. :sweat_smile:

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Yea! I go to the Event Shop for that.
The summer items are still in there. (´ ∇ `)

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

That would great!
I'll take care of the event items right now so you don't need to worry about those.

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ? 무서운거 재미있지..?

Marni continued “I could see the hurt in her eyes…[…]

-sadface- I'm really going to miss this site. I me[…]

I'm surprised people are popping back online so cl[…]

Working on DOA6 Grid 2, Forza 3&4, and Gears Of Wa[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!