roliana
A place to buy and sell your items

Freshie wrote:Thankies Etsu. *bummpers*
Your welcome little lady. :wink:

Freshie wrote:So whats up? :3
Not a whole hell of a lot. Just chillin while it rains. Listening to some Vitamin C... My iTunes is in genius mode so its sort of playing a half assed random selection from my music files. Which is still only a small fraction of my music. I mean I have a HUGE amount of music files. Some 136gigs of music and that is just for the moment. >.>;

I currently have over 1,100 songs. >>;;
And I like Vitamin C. I have her cd. :P
Well I lost it some years ago along with other cds, so this past xmas I got my lost cds back. ^^;;

Freshie wrote:I currently have over 1,100 songs. >>;;And I like Vitamin C. I have her cd. :P Well I lost it some years ago along with other cds, so this past xmas I got my lost cds back. ^^;;
Hmm I need to update my CD collection. Most of my music is stolen from torrents, or bought from iTunes. I do dislike iTunes... but they make a decent app. Much better of an app than Zune... I mean I don't want to pay 14 bucks a month just to use there organizer basically. >.>;

I'd say half is from cds, and the other half is all..Arr, pirate. >>;;
Though most of the stuff I download is stuff I wouldnt be able to find in stores. :P

Freshie wrote:I'd say half is from cds, and the other half is all..Arr, pirate. >>;; Though most of the stuff I download is stuff I wouldn't be able to find in stores. :P
I spent over a hundred dollars in iTunes purchases over the X-mas season. I just over did it so dam much. I got the entire Foamy music collection. Hopefully I can eventually buy it in CD form so I can get the real experience. It was a half accident due to my newishness to iTunes.

*Whacks thread to the top of the list* Ok off to sleep. >.>;

Freshie wrote:Ok, you may send the gold. ^^;;

Okies.
I will.
Sorry for the wait.
xDD

Yay!
Thanks!
;D

Freshie wrote:Welcome. :3 *bumps to first page*
*bumps your bump with a bump* Oh nice.

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]