roliana
Out of character. Talk RPs with your partners

If Anyone is interested...1x1

Hey there everybody! I'm Blue.

I have decided I'm interested in trying to find some new rp partners. I like fantasy/ sci-fi romance set in an open, preferably modern world. I prefer f/m, but can do f/f or m/m upon occasion if I'm up to it and I can play both male and female characters in a wide variety of beings.
I have lots of characters since I write, so hit me up if you're interested or have any more detailed questions about what I like to rp or am willing to try. I'll admit to being picky at times, but I've been working very hard on that aspect. I promise. Haha

Re: If Anyone is interested...1x1

x

⊱ ¬ sunlight shines through her eyes for every flower she sees ⌐ ⊰
x
yo me please, i've been trying to RP with someone for like half a year but it keeps fizzing out
i wanna use either this girl who can shift into a black cat and/or a panther, or this guy who's just tall and attractive
if they don't work for you, i'm always always always down to make a new character lol

x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ⊱ ¬ sunlight shines through her eyes for every flower she sees ⌐ ⊰ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x
@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly
psssst look at my last post

x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@deaa ☾

AAAAHHHH It never notified me that you replied! Thanks for tagging me and letting me know.

I am down for either one. Give me character specs and I can come up with something. I am not exaggerating when I say I have a wide range of beings I can roleplay with. I have demons, elves, fairies, shifters, werewolves, vampires (I'd have to dredge up old vampire characters, though, because I rarely use them nowadays).
Most of what I use falls into my Wars of The Fallen universe and has a lot of lore that I created myself, but I'm very flexible with a lot of that stuff.
Any particular plots that you have in mind?

x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ⊱ ¬ sunlight shines through her eyes for every flower she sees ⌐ ⊰ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x
no problem, it didn't tell me that you replied either!
i have no idea what that universe is lol
and i have no plots in mind for real, just wanna use one of these characters
Vanessa - https://deaasbabies.weebly.com/vanessa-reese.html
or Gerald - https://deaasbabies.weebly.com/gerald-james-nolan.html
or maybe a few others i've made before

im trying to think of plots tho... definitely at least in 20s or college or out of college
or if AU or other world, i am very flexible

x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@deaa ☾

Well that's because it's my world I created. Lmao
It's urban fantasy basically, with some added alternate realms. Some of my characters come with specific plot devices, but most don't have to. All of my characters are adults, except maybe some side characters and I don't think I have any characters who are in college, mostly because most of my main characters are hundreds to thousands of years old.
Most of my stories take place in New Orleans but I can adapt to wherever.
Mmm, I'm at work on my phone and don't have access to all my character specs but here are a few that popped into my head:

Omarion, kind of a demigod mixed with tiger demon and dragon shifter blood (I'll go more into detail later if you want) who's trying to live life to the fullest before he's forced inti an arranged marriage. He has arabic roots and is rather charming and laidback ( he is a character that has a specific plot and it ends in whichever girl he falls in love with in one hell of a fight to the death with his current betrothed)

Rian, Titan of Loyalty (kind of a God, will explain more later). He's thousands of years old and despite being bred for war hates violence. He likes to pretend to pass as an office boy with a British accent

Tana, she's what I call a thunderbird. Kind of like harpies but they're descended from the god of thunder and and extremely matriachal society that lives in a sky realm. Her story could go a couple if different ways. She's extremely fierce and rebellious with a mischievous streak.

Badica, a human sparee (think Danny phantom minus the crime fighting and some of the powers). She uses her powers mostly to try to contact deceased loved ones, which doesn't make her a very liked person in the Netherworld but one of the grim reaper took a liking to her and protects her. She's very artistic.

I have more characters if none of those interest you. I can do full bios and stuff when I get home for any who interest you!
@deaa ☾

Psst.

x

x
@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly
lol yea i did not get a notification for the first message
but wooooow you have a lot of detail in your characters, a lot of gods or descendants of gods, a big backstories!
very interesting read ^^
ummmm I believe I was most intrigued by Tana and the thunderbird society o:
I might be interested in throwing Gerald or his fantasy-world-lookalike 'Anwin' with her

x

@deaa ☾

You're fine. I'm still at work but I wanted to find out who you wanted bios on so I could get to thinking. My phone isn't letting me add her picture so I'll do that when I get home.
Now! Starting with a brief description of the Thunderbird society:
As I said, they're not fully flushed put and I don't have an details on their actual creation so sorry about that (if I think of something I'll add it into the rp later if we go with using her).
The Thunderbirds live in a sky realm city called Thundronia. Not much is actually known about the interesting of their society because they are extremely isolationist (think Wakanda from Black Panther) The only thing really well known about them is their Thundergames, an extremely large event they have that they come down to earth for. They are an extremely matriachal society. The females control everything. They hold all positions of power and wealth in their government and guard. The males are simply caregivers and homemakers (very few hold jobs outside of taking care of the children and home). They are not permitted to vote or join the guard. They're only given any type of defense training for the rare event that Thundronia is attacked and even then, they do not receive the extensive training the females going into the guard receive.
They're an extremely advanced society as well.
Tana's mother died when she was a young age, leaving her to be raised by her father and the female he was made to marry as per Thunderbird custom (males must remarry in the event their mate dies if they have children). Though Tana was raises with all the strict customs any Thunderbird, male or female, is, she became extremely close with her father growing up, as the woman he married could have honestly cared less about either of them. She grew up to become part of the Elite Guard, a special group of warriors assigned to protecting royal government officials.
This was, until her father was sentenced to death for being wrongfully accused of her step mothers death.
She quit the Elite Guard and basically shunned Thunderbird society and moved to earth, one of the only Thunderbirds to do so and get away with it.
She doesn't come with a specific plot unless you want me to throw the Thundergames in and some drama from her leaving.
Like I said, I'll add her picture when I get home from work but since it's only of her face, here's her physical description: 6'1 and curvy (if you ever watched Lost Girl her figure is identical to Bo's) with black hair streaked with electric blue and dark gray eyes. She pretty much always wears black stretchy pants with a tank top or corset, black leather jacket, and black boots.
She hangs out with the Titans of War a lot (What Rian is) so a few of them may or may not appear.
Otherwise... that's really all I have for her. Any questions? Haha
@deaa ☾

Here she is:

and for good measure, this is Bo from Lost Girl. Her figure is pretty much identical accept her hips are a little wider:

x

x
ya that's pretty detailed, would it be weird if i just throw my guy character into the mix, and he's either human or half human/half(something, probs elf or giant or something "simple")
and then figuring out a plot or an endgame or at least something we want to happen to them???

x

Nah, I do that shit all the time. She pretty much does what or whoever she damn well pleases but she does have to deal with assholes from time to time because it's rare to find Thunderbirds on Earth thanks to their extreme isolationist nature.
We should start, at the very least, with how they would meet. Haha

x

x
okok, in this universe, would it be commonplace for someone (aka my character) to know about Thunderbirds?

annddd that would be a good place to start lol how modern/traditional is this universe?

x

@deaa ☾

It's just the present day modern world with demons, werewolves, vampires, shifters, at cetera mixed in and hidden for the most part amongst humans.

And yes, they can know of Thunderbirds, but not know really anything about them. The only commmon knowledge of their entire existence woukd be the Thundergames and that they're matriachal. That's about it.

x

x
great, i can definitely do modern!
and i'll just pm you if i have any questions about thunderbird or any other fantasy lore
ooorrr google is free! lol i can google too

sounds good to me! now back to how they should meet... perhaps he wants to know more about other magical/immortal/fantastical beings (as he's only half) and has been fascinated with the mystery of thunderbirds since he found out about them in his adolescence? still don't know where or how they meet tho, but there's a bit of possible backstory

x

Ahh, I'm on Subeta as well ^^. I just...need to lo[…]

Assuming Izy had teleported away, Xia began search[…]

Neil blinked and asked, "Wait, you have connection[…]

A tough thing to read. I had honestly expected it […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!