roliana
Discussions, critiques, and advice on art

Re: Neverland Artwork

Hey, lookin' good! You're making me want to play Madness Returns again. I still need to go back through and find the rest of the bottles and memories. LOL

I MISS THAT GAME!!!!
So fracken much!

My husband sold my xbox....I miss the download game so so much and there is no ps4 version. T_T

It isn't on steam anymore either. Which was really disappointing since I don't have it on my steam account. Only my husband's. (Which is sporting a respectable amount of achievements thanks to me.) Maybe we can appeal to Steam Mods and get it sent to me.

Aw, Shinko, if I could, I'd send you my boyfriend's old Xbox 360. The disc drive doesn't work anymore, but it can still play downloaded games and has Madness Returns on it. I installed it on the Xbox One as soon as it became backwards compatible.

I didn't realize they no longer had it on steam. I know on Xbox and I think playstation you can buy Madness Returns for $20 and get the first one as a free download with it. I made the mistake of playing Madness Returns first which is why I still haven't really gotten into the 1st game because I hate the controls.

I looked on Amazon just now and it's a rip off but you might be able to find it on Ebay?

I should really replay here soon. But right now I'm playing Crash Bandicoot since they remastered 3 of them for Xbox and Playstation and my boyfriend bought it.

Also, they do have it on Ebay. There aren't very many PC discs/downloads available but they have a used disc for like $23 something and then they also have a digital download available for $19.99. It's a voucher thing for EA Origins it looks like.

Yeah, I'd play it on my husband's computer if I could find the time. But having an infant makes things hard. Plus I've been playing Fallout a lot and I think when Skyrim goes on sale or the newest game comes out then I'll get that and play that heavily. I also still have to get 100% completion in the Batman Arkham games. Riddler's trophies are a pain.

Ah yeah, I'm not a heavy gamer. I usually play Sims on Xbox because I can't get it for my laptop, but yeah. Madness Returns is one of 2 games I've played and really, really loved. The other one is Hellblade. If you haven't played it yet, I fully recommend it.
It's brilliant.
I need to replay it too to find all the Rune Stones or whatever they're called. It's the only completionist award on the game; the rest are just chapter complete awards.

I'm a gamer, I just also have so much else I like doing too. Pretty big on Stardew Valley. Or anything that's either open world or story heavy.

Shinko wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:17 pm
I MISS THAT GAME!!!!
So fracken much!

My husband sold my xbox....I miss the download game so so much and there is no ps4 version. T_T

sell your husband and get a new x box

Marni sighed “Very well. I haven’t been very truth[…]

i'm super sad Roli will be leaving us. I've been h[…]

Alex had turned around just in time to see Daimi[…]

@Shinko What other items are you looking for? Ma[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!