roliana
For artists, writers, and coders to sell their work

Re: [OPEN] PayWhatYouWant - PostWhatYouCan

Coolio, I'll get to work ASAP :)
Uggghhhhhmmmm I've been meaning to try and get into RL commissions for forever now, but it's so much pressure, I'm always afraid I won't deliver the kind of quality the customer expects :see_no_evil:

I'd probably feel most comfortable with a Pay-what-you-want payment option on those as well :joy:
getting acquainted with the cosmos that is me ☾

hooray looking forward to it! I always enjoy your work ^^~
lol well lemme know cause i'd be into it if something ever happens to roli
also i'd have to save up first, cause i wouldn't want to underpay!

I AM SCREAMING AT THIS OMG THANKS! donation coming your way

lol idk what teamspeak is either, off to google!!!

anytime! I'll hold off on ordering for a bit so it's not just me constantly all the time forever

oooh I see o: I googled them and they look pretty neat for gaming!
I don't play much else besides sims and games on my phone, so I don't have a need for one lol

@deaa ☾ well it doesn't seem like anyone else is all that interested in my work, so feel free to request again :P

And yea, since Discord also provices chat rooms, I actually use it more for those than the actual voice chats most of the time. I mostly play story-driven games, so I can't play them while people are babbling on about something else on Discord.

LOL you don't have to tell me twice!

oh that makes sense o: i can't play sims around other people unless they're also playing sims on their own device; too much distraction

:love_letter: @Francis :love_letter:

OK so i'm thinking either the avatar i have now or whoever you wanna draw on my website

10 (/40)
hooray! thanks for accepting! it's a good thing i have a crapton of OCs or else I'd run out of characters to get art of
feel free to go into my discontinued OCs as well~

i always wanted to get more into gaming, but i never had any consoles besides the original xbox cause it was my brother's and i never had any money to invest in more consoles or more games :/

Well, when the characters run out, you can always make more ;P
I don't necessarily mind drawing the same ones twice either.

I feel you. When my sister and I lived at home, we'd get a handful of consoles (SNES, Dreamcast, PS2) for Christmas and such, but then hardly any games as followup. I really got into playing myself, rather than watching, with the PS2 and thus own a few more games for that.
I bought the PS3 and PSP while living at home, too, but after moving out, the expense just wasn't worth it anymore.

We have a PS4 now, because my bf desperately needed to play Bloodborne, and I've probably bought more games for it than he did, since he has a high end Gaming PC. My PC is also pretty solid now, since I got all of his old bits.

But now, we've literally been mulling over buying a Switch for a whole year. I found my own topics pondering the purchase on the forums here! And the cost of ~400 € with a game and such is just not one that I, as an adult, can currently justify when we've got so much to buy to make our home more homely.

19 (/40)
I'll never run out of characters, i just make designs all the time on dollmakers xD
I have nothing better to do~

oh wow! see, that's what I wanted, but my parents wouldn't buy me anything like that—like it wasn't even on their radar—so I just had the internet, so I made that work out well for me, I got really into avatar sites and fanfiction!

oh wow that's a lot of money o3o;;; god I always forget how much those consoles cost and that that's exactly why I don't have any xD I already complain about how much sims cost

"Well, actually, I kinda meant her too," Nancy rep[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif o[…]

https://image.ibb.co/ffrO5n/imagescene31_3.gif i[…]

Ooh, conventie klinkt tof! Mede weer een reden om […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!