roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: Pink Maya x vampire 1x1

she nodded. "that happens too. unfortunatly there's no way of telling until you're asleep. but we gems have an advantage over humans. we don't need sleep so we can wake up whenever we want. what are you afraid you may relive? i'm sure you've been hurt and i'm really sorry. i feel so horrible about this war. my childish ways are part of what lead to this. they could sense my weakness. since then i've come to terms...but i still wish i had taken that audience with the rose...so strange...what an odd shape she's taken on. and how she managed to become human?"

:gem: :rainbow: Jasper ran her fingers through her hair.
"Rose was able to somehow reproduce with a human, but apparently gem-human hybrids are some kind of...strange fusion. At least that's what the garnet was trying to get me to believe. I.....I admit that while I have no love for the crystal gems, I am not without my regrets. I don't want to speak of it, because I don't want you to come to hate me for it...." :rainbow: :gem:

Pink sat up and took her hand, kissing her softly. "It's okay to tell me. We learn from mistakes we made...everyone makes them. But if we don't understand why they were mistakes, we can't ever fix them."

Pink nodded sadly. "i hope the two of you are healing. i don't suppose i could talk with her? i think it would help a lot if you talked to each other. you don't have to be friends of course...but the healing process is slow. eventually those two gems went on to have a healthy loving relationship and their fusion changed dramatically. it sounds like she was the aggressor in this case though and she owes you at least an apology. but you should know now from watching others that the mission isn't always right. if it hadn't been for that fusion i wouldn't be sitting here with you. i'd still be trapped in that chest. if you and her did...fall in love..." she didn't like that idea but she wasn't sure why not. "from this you need to remember that preserving the self in that kind of situation is better than going into battle for the wrong reasons. it's better for you to drop a fight and live another day than to run yourself into the ground. so don't entirely regret it if you can learn from it. i hope she can too."

:gem: :maple_leaf: Jasper shook her head.
"I....don't know that she would talk to either of us. She's friends with the crystal gems. Well...more Rose's son than anyone. We weren't in love. How the fusion came about was, like I said, my desire for more power and her doing what she thought she had to to protect the boy....and for revenge on me for taking her prisoner..." :maple_leaf: :gem:

She bit her lip. "No you don't understand. I know that. But the others...after they settled their issues...they fell in love. After the damage and then healing. I...i want you to heal I just don't want you to fall in love with anyone...i don't know why. I just have this painful feeling inside at the idea that you might love Simone else..." she gasped as she realized what she had said. She was quick to try and back pedal but she couldn't find the right words. It was stupid for her to be in love...but wasn't that how it happened with blue and yellow? He curled up with a whimper. "Who am I kidding? I'm not good enough for you or anyone....i wish they had shattered me. I'm completely worthless. "

Jasper pulled Pink into a hug before kissing her deeply.
"Pink, you are NOT worthless. You are beautiful and kind and in every way perfect. You are almost exactly how I had imagined you would be. .....I could never fall in love with Lazuli or any other gem. Because my heart belongs to someone else. You."

Pink looked a bit shocked as she wiped away her tears. "I'm so far from perfect that my own family disowned me. How could I be anything you imagined? I don't deserve you. But I'm so glad you can see past my flaws." More tears welled in her eyes. "I hope one day we can make a place here...a home. And I want Blue to accept us. I feel she will." She hugged her tightly and closed her eyes. "You're my everything. You're beautiful and strong and you saved me from that horrible place. I...want to try to get the rest back. Let them choose if they want to stay with me or go home. I don't want to go back." There was a knock suddenly. "Jasper...i need to talk to you." It was garnet. "It's very important to pink diamond. "

Jasper frowned softly. What the hell was a crystal gem doing at her ship? More importantly how the hell did she find....oh. Right. One of the gems in the fusion was a sapphire, so she probably used her damned future vision. Reluctantly, Jasper told Pink to wait for her there and went outside to meet Garnet. Though, for obvious reasons she didn't stand too close to her.
"What is it, 'Garnet'?" she sighed.

Garnet was quiet for a moment before sighing. "I have seen two futures. I didn't ask to see them so they must be important. Blue diamond will be visiting pink diamonds palequin in a few days. In one, pink diamond was there to talk to her when she came out. This ends very well. There's a happy reunion...in the second, yellow diamond finds your ship. She's concerned about you. But then she finds pink diamond and thinks you've been holding her captive. She shatteres you and pink diamond is taken back to homeworld where she's a prisoner her own home. Please...concider moving your ship. I also...see a fusion between you...and I'm happy for you. Pearl and rose never told me anything. I had no idea she was there. I'm sorry. If I had known she was there, I'd have saved her myself."

Jasper sighed, running her fingers through her hair.
".......I'll move my ship, and then I'll take Pink to see Blue. .....Thank you for warning me of this. ...wait...a-a fusion?" she looked away. "I....don't know how accurate that one was. We were just discussing fusions, and while she wants to fuse some day, I...don't know that I could fuse again after what happened with Malachite..."

"I'm not sure when or for how long, but you were like me, stable, powerful, and content." She handed something to Jasper. "This was with her things and I think she'd be happy to have it back. I'll let you get back to getting to know each other."

:gem: :alien: Jasper took it and nodded.
"Thank you for telling me all this, and for bringing this back for her." she said. When Garnet left, she went back to where Pink was waiting and decided to give her the thing before moving the ship and telling Pink about what Garnet said. "She brought this for you." she told her diamond. :alien: :gem:

Pink took it from her and she gasped in excitement. "it's my necklace! hey, i can actually wear it now! i'll have to thank her, rose took it from me after i poofed. as well as my limb enhancers, but i guess i don't need them. i wasn't really happy wearing them honestly..."

"Who's that?..." Renji heard Jesse ask, seeing the[…]

I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl but I ha[…]

https://image.ibb.co/mZUiXS/d_20180315120739030.[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!