roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Mohika began moving her hands and slowly her arms without being noticed, little did she know that Neil was preoccupied. She began trying to move her toes and feet next.

Marcus scoffed "You were running away from your true potential. It scared you to see the greatness you could become-" but Xia's frown was so prominent it showed on her actual body. She shouted "No, I was drunk on power. I-I was the grim reaper and you were my 2nd in command. Having all that power was intoxicating and you allowed it to consume me... hell you helped it. If it hadn't been for my cousins-" she took a breath "Tell me how to reach the Higher Powers..."
Marcus raised his eyebrow "Your not even going to bargain with me? Offer me something for information..."
Xia shook her head and the pains from holding back the transformation grew stronger "You've never had anyone tell you no... until me. And not once... but twice. That has sparked a revolt against you. Even if we released you out of your coma... you've nothing to go back to. And I would sure as hell make sure your stripped of your title"
Marcus sighed "You were destined for better than this life you made for yourself..."
Xia shook her head with confidence "I never would have gone back to my old ways... I never would have gone back to you"
Suddenly the fire subsided as Xia was crippled over in pain. Marcus crouched beside her and smirked "Never say never...". Suddenly Xia was swarmed in a warm light, pushing Marcus back. He frowned and yelled "NO... YOU CAN'T DO THIS" and in an instant Xia vanished leaving Marcus alone in his coma.

Neil blinked and took hold of Xia's shoulder, wondering if she was okay.

Xia's mind was returned to her body and her eyes suddenly opened as she gasped for breath. Her body flailed like was having a panic attack.
Mohika had sensation in all her extremities and was about to move when she fell back into a coma.

Meanwhile, Serena frowned "You can't keep me in here. The council will have your powers for this"
Marni smirked "You think i'm worried. Losing my powers... would be a relief from this constant nightmare i'm living. I welcome them to appear..."
Serena raised her eyebrow "Your kidding, right? Without your powers you'd-"
Marni nodded "I'd grow old and die... How is that worse than what I go through every day? Battling demons, fighting my own kind and losing-" she sniffled.

Xia knew she was transforming and needed to calm herself or a sprite wouldn't be her next form so she focused on Neil's eyes and her body and breathing settled.

Marni sighed and glared at Serena "I feel for the partner of your dead guard. What happened to him was an accident-" she then frowned "But what you did to Harriet... was thoughtless and on purpose. You saw her step in front of me, you had time to pull back your magic. But you didn't!"

Neil smiled and gave Xia a hug. He hoped that she had finally returned to normal.

But suddenly Xia's body seized and she burst into a hit white light.

Marni and Serena were interrupted by the white light coming from behind Marni, whom gasped "Xia?" and she ran back to the tent.

Meanwhile Dustin had gone quiet and wasn't really moving. Vella had asked Izy to go and get Nancy.
As Vella sat there with Dustin, she lightly sobbed.

Neil simply stood there wide-eyed and turned to the two as if to ask if they knew what just happened.

Marni held her hand up to protect her eyes when she caught Neil's glance. She shrugged "She's supposed to be transforming... her next stage is a-" but before she could finished... the light vanished and so did Xia. In her stead was a ball of light. Marni lowered her hand and sighed "Xia?"
The ball of light flashed. Marni face palmed and muttered "Oh great... now there's two people we can't properly communicate with" she then looked up puzzled "This isn't supposed to have happened" she then raised her eyebrow "Xia, why don't you have a human form any more?"

Neil gulped and wondered the same thing. He then turned to Marni and wrote down 'Will she be okay?'

Marni looked at Neil's question and half nodded half shrugged "I don't know. I don't understand what's happ-" but she paused when the words on the board began to get fuzzy then changing to [I be okay!].
Marni glanced at Neil before looking at the ball of light "Xia... was that you?"
The ball of light made a gentle buzzing nose and flashed.
Marni looked wide eyed then chuckled "Thank goodness... Well this is one less worry to think about-" she then realised neither of them knew about Harriet. So she took Neil by the paw and sat him down - and explained what had happened to Harriet.
Xia hovered next to Marni to listen as well.

Neil stared silently and fell to his knees, looking at the floor.

Xia's glow dimmed. Marni looked at both of them and sighed "We can grieve later... right now we have a task to complete. It's- It's our duty, besides we owe it to Harriet to keep fighting in her stead"
Xia's glow returned and she used Neil's board to communicate. [Okay. I will]
Marni smiled as she glanced at Neil "What about you? How are you feeling? Your transformation should almost be complete, which means I don't know for how much longer you will be able to understand what we say"

Neil gave an army salute and wrote down 'And hopefully we'll find a way to turn me back. I don't like this. I'm getting fleas.'

Marni frowned "But Nancy said-" Xia's light interrupted - now with more words to work with she gently buzzed [I may know a way!].
Marni glanced at Neil the back at Xia "How? We were told it was imposs-".
Xia's light glowed and she gently buzzed [The Higher Power!]
Marni gasped.

No one wants to come in and just chat here? Did I […]

@Duckyboo Hello there! Cute name you have.

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!