roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Neil sighed with relief, prepared for his conversation with Pierce.

Pierce didn't look at Neil straight away, he needed time to collect himself before sighing "Could Marni be a member of the Higher Power? It seems impossible... but it is a plausible explanation. Especially considering the change in her when she joined the council". He looked at Neil "Think clearly… Has Marni seemed off to you at all? From your first meeting until the last you saw her? Really think Neil, because our next action will rely on your response!"

Neil gulped and wrote down 'Well, she does act differently around certain people here.'

Pierce raised his eyebrow "People from here? But she hasn't interacted with anyone from here since she left. Who could she possibly been in contact with?"

(mention Kahlia's betrayal and her feud with Serena)

Neil wrote down about Marni's interactions with a few others, also bringing up Khalia's betrayal and her feud with Serena.

Pierce looked at Neil with shock "But... they got a long while at the council. Though Kahli's controlling nature caused some issues now and then. And of course, Serena was a very by the book person. They looked like close friends" he then raised his eyebrow "So your saying people have died because Marni could actually be... someone else?"

Pierce was silent for a moment, but it felt like hours. He then nodded "Right, now that Malico has temporarily gone we need to gather information, in prep for his return". Pierce handed Neil the official seal of the Grand Maester "This gives you access to the entire HQ. Search the library, Daniqua the librarian can assist you. Look up anything related to body swaps and how to reverse it. I'm hoping Marni is somewhere in her own body. I dread to think-" he paused before heading to the doorway "I will... go directly to the source" he then gulped "The Higher Power themselves"

Meanwhile, Marni put down her tea and stood up "Will you carry out my request, concerning my friend?"
Gaea paused "I will consider it". Marni nodded with a smile but then Gaea frowned "But our main goal is to stop Ghabri tainting more of the realm I covet"
Marni nodded "I agree. I don't want to return to ruins"
Gaea sighed "So you plan to continue living a lie..."
Marni bit her lip.

Neil gave an army salute and headed off to find the library. Hopefully, this would work out in the end.

Pierce headed out of the town to the temple of the Higher Power.

Meanwhile, Daniqua was packing up for the evening, grabbing her bag behind her desk.

Neil soon found the library, taking a deep breath and entering.

As Neil entered, Daniqua was leaving and ran right into him, dropping her bag and its contents. She gasped and scrambled to collect the contents "Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was-" after gathering her bag, she stood up and properly noticed what Neil was. Surprisingly she wasn't surprised by his appearance, in fact she was intrigued by it. "Oh... Hello"

Daniqua gave a slight giggle "Um I don't mean to be... Its just I've never seen..." she took a breath, remembering her studies she used special communication gestures and smiled {I'm the librarian. My name is Daniqua. And you are?}

Neil smiled and wrote down 'I'm Neil,' explaining his reason for coming to the library.

Hahaha, I was like OH COOL A ROLI BANK.... appa[…]

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I won the salamander.

Ayyyy the @[.Shampoo.] has retuned from the aeth[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!