roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Xia sighed "It was a fleeting thought. But it can't be possible... unless-" she then approached the basement door. The door wasn't locked "Vella said... Serena put a whammy on her and stole Harlem, right?". Grior hissed [Harlem?]. Xia continued "What if... What if Marni had somehow foreseen that happening and put something in place to prepare for Serena? Like a replica of Harlem's containment, containing something to seem like his essence and then hid it for Serena to find?"

Izy blinked and asked, "Wait, so are you saying they don't actually have Harlem and that he's still here?"

Xia shrugged "I-I don't know. Honestly, can you think of another theory?. Grior hissed again [I ask again, Harlem?] Xia looked at Grior "Its a long and complicated story" She then began to pace "I hate not having all the information. We need to regroup with the others" She then pondered "Grior, can you still access your magic in snake form?" Grior hissed [Not to its full extent, but yes a little of it. Why?] Xia looked at Izy "What about your magic, Iz? Think you and Grior could try opening a portal to the magic realm?" Grior hissed [That would take a mass amount of power... it could wipe us out... completely" Xia glanced at the snake "We have NO other choice"

Xia looked at Izy and hugged her then kissed her, then as she faced Grior she nodded. He hissed a sigh and slithered up to and around Izy, a glow slowly formed. Xia gasped "What about Vella?". Grior looked at Xia [Carry her... Definitely bring her with us]. Xia nodded and approached the lounge. Slowly lifting Vella she turned to face Grior and Izy once more.

Izy blushed bright and uttered, "Wait, Xia, what was... do you have-?" only to realize she really had no time to question this further when she started to glow.

The glow grew brighter and brighter… Grior felt his magic burning quicker than he had thought… he stared at Izy to see how her magic was fairing [Lamia, how are you holding up?]

Izy blinked and said, "I'm doing okay, actually," uttering, "You know, until that whole barrier thing they made me do, I didn't even think I had magic."

Grior hissed, delving deeper into Izy's mind so Xia couldn't hear [I don't have much power in this form... but its enough to open the majority of the portal. Since I won't have the chance... Can you tell Marni... It was an honor knowing her] he then blasted his magic forward and a portal began to form.

Grior hissed as a portal formed - and as it did... Grior began to disintergrate before them. He hissed at Xia and Izy [Through the portal... NOW!]
Xia noticing this, nodded as she ran and jumped through the portal, waiting for Izy on the other side.

Izy soon entered and said, "Huh, here I thought I was gonna be forced to stay behind while you go alone. I mean, the dramatic goodbye and the kiss..." before asking, "Just to be sure, was that a friendship kiss or, you know, the other kind?"

Once Grior knew the girls were safe… the portal began to quickly close and Grior’s body turned to dust. Xia sighed and muttered “Another friend lost to… whatever is going on” she then looked at Izy “Grior knew opening this portal would be fatal to those who pulled their magic to open it and I guess he sacrificed himself so that you could come through the portal and that you didn’t have to use to much magic”. She then raised an eyebrow “Oh, well, it was a thank you for willing to risk your life for Vella and I-“. Quickly changing the subject, she then looked around and gasped “The magic realm has taken magical damage too… What is doing this?” Xia glanced at Izy “Remember the way into town?” because she wasn’t sure. The surroundings looked so much more different then when they were last there.

"Oh god, we've already been gone too long," Izy groaned, "Oh, everything's gone to hell... well, that already happened, but now it's gone to... super hell? I dunno."

Xia adjusted Vella in her arms and took Izy’s hand “We can’t freak out about this… we need to focus on finding Marni and Neil, if they are still here. Now do you remember the way into town or not?”
Meanwhile, Dani was panicking over Pierce’s stature “grand- er Pierce? Pierce we need to go with Haegar and Neil now” and she slowly shifted her position closer toward him. Haegar frowned “Dani! Please be careful” Dani nodded. She was now standing slightly beside Pierce as she reached for the book she was shoved back, landing on her feet and a little out of breath “That… tome… tell me about it Haegar”
Haegar shrugged “What is there to tell. It’s my memories… like a biography of my life up until now… or rather when I last uploaded to it”. Dani looked at him “And when was that?”. Haegar paused as his eyes widened “T-The day I retired as archivist”. Dani glanced at Pierce, moving her hands in such a way it was creating light “Pierce… disengage from that book and step aside” Haegar looked confused “Dani-“ Dani gulped “I think… Pierce isn’t corrupting the tome… he is defiling your memories… he is searching for something”

Whilst I haven't been active in a very (very) long[…]

Yup! I'm gonna post links to NdMA's Voltra and Cae[…]

Xia adjusted Vella in her arms and took Izy’s hand[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!