roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Before Neil's reason for being at the library could sink it, Daniqua looked confused and continued the communication gestures {Why do you write things down? Do you not know how to communicate with gestures?}
Neil's reason finally sank in to Daniqua's mind and she nodded, taking his claw hand and heading back inside, closing and locking the door behind her. As she placed her bag on her desk she looked at him {Stand back... I'm a little rusty}. She then closed her eyes and her aura flew out of her body and zoomed around the library looking for the information Neil sought.

Neil smiled and wagged his tail, happy to receive actual help after so long. Daniqua seemed nice.

After some time, Daniqua's aura returned to her body - she was exhausted and collapsed on the floor, the books she had gathered fell around her.

Neil gasped and walked over to her, pushing her shoulder with concern.

Daniqua's eyes jerked open as she looked side to side. She then patted her body and sighed with relief "Oh good... no side effects" she then noticed Neil very close to her and she giggled - his fur was tickling her face. She smiled and gestured {It's okay. I'm alright. I haven't aura-walked in quite some time. I'm a little rusty}. Noticing the books she had gathered, sprayed out on the floor around her Daniqua began to gather them, making eye contact with Neil as she went and smiling.

Neil wagged his tail, glad to see her alive while he watched her at work.

Once the books were gathered, Daniqua took the books and led Neil to a large desk. She gestured {I will use your aura to scan through these books to find the information you seek. I can sense your quest is urgent} and held out her hand.

Taking Neil's claw with one hand Daniqua placed her other hand over the books and began to scan. One by one, Daniqua placed books aside. Nothing indicated it was useful.

Daniqua frowned "I'm clearly not using enough magic-" and she pushed herself harder, drawing out more magic. But still nothing came of it. Daniqua didn't want to give up but it was very hard on her body to come up with such power. After pushing herself to the limit, Daniqua glanced at Neil with sorrow "I-I'm sorry... I have failed to help you. I-" but she noticed in front of her one last book. She looked back at Neil and raised an eyebrow.

Daniqua shrugged at Neil "I-I think if this book has no information for you... then no book here can help and I would need to look at 'alternative' sources". She let go of Neil's hand... pooling all her magic in both hands and began scanning the book. The lights flickered on and off.

And sure enough, after a while, there was something, Neil blinking as the book revealed information that pertained to a way to transform him back into a human.

Once the surge of power had faded, Daniqua felt exhausted, but gave Neil a faint smile "Not sure this is what your after-" and she looked the page over, looking confused "Reversing transformations? That has nothing to do with body swapping" she then sighed with defeat "Looks like none of these books can-" she then glanced at Neil and noticed the huge grin on his face. It was what he had been searching for, personal reasons and all. Daniqua raised her eyebrow and gestured with her hands to Neil [Are you alright?]

Making my own little hangout in the hopes that som[…]

Oh, no, I'm so sorry this place will be closing. I[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!