roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Neil nodded and helped Daniqua up, giving her a hug and wagging his tail.

Daniqua was taken back but embraced Neil's hug. As she pulled back and sighed "I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful"

Daniqua wondered why he still communicated with the board to her. She cupped his hands and too the board. She smiled "I can teach you a better way to communicate, if you like? Then you can teach others you communicate with. It would be more effective"

Knowing that Neil's task was urgent, she skipped teaching steps and went a little unorthodox. She placed her hands on the sides of his head and closed her eyes, encouraging him to do the same.

And once his eyes were closed, Daniqua began filling Neil's head with the knowledge of how to communicate in his current form. During this process she smiled, her communications were now verbal instead of hand gestures "Even though the information we found that made you overwhelmingly happy - I can see there is still information you seek. And if that information isn't here... there is only one place it could be..."

Daniqua gulped "The dark archives. Only accessible by the grand maester-" she then paused "Out of pure curiosity... where is the grand master? Why did he send you instead of coming himself... for such an important task, no offence" and she gave a light awkward smile.

(btw I hope you like daniqua… she'll be Neil's new love interest)

Neil nodded and gave her all the info that he knew regarding the situation, a light smile on his face. He had to admit, he rather liked Daniqua.

Once she had absorbed the new information she nodded and blushed at Neil's smile. "He was right to trust you. Well I think we should go back to him with what we have discovered". After stacking the books she had gathered in a pile on her desk and gathered her bag, she looked at Neil "Shall we?" and she motioned toward the door.

As Daniqua left the library with Neil, closing and locking the door behind them, she glanced at Neil "Alright, so do you know where the grand maester would be? Since you saw him last..."

Neil's nose twitched as he said, "I know just where he is," taking Daniqua's hand and racing off toward the scent.

I just overhaul at random, honestly. I don't have […]

We need to do that, have Dasia come in and reveal […]

@˟ Crysandrea I remember ^^. It didn't last te[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!