roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Daniqua blushed again as she was swept along with Neil. The surroundings blurred from the speed she was moving at, because of Neil.

During Neil's absence, Pierce had made his way to the holy sanctioned temple and had since been trying to gain an audience with a member of the higher power. But there was no sign of them... not even a flicker of magic. Pierce frowned "This isn't good"

Meanwhile as Marni and Gaea conversed, Marni frowned "Living a lie?". Gaea nodded "Isn't it true that the original spirit the belonged to that body giving up on life. You were only able to take possession once they had left the body. I am curious as to how you retained their memories". Marni sighed "Marni was a very troubled and lost women after losing-" but Gaea nodded "I know. And as gracious as you were to be there for that woman, you were extremely irresponsible to take over her life. You had no idea what you were taking over apart from her life. I mean, don't get me started on those cousins of hers"
Marni gulped.

Neil continued to move until he reached his destination, turning to Daniqua and asking, "You alright? Did I go too fast?"

Daniqua panting a little, but tried to act cool "No... I uh have moved just as fast" she then realized where they were standing and gasped "The holy sanctioned temple? Why would the grand master be here of all places?!?"

Neil sighed, "It's a long story. Come on," signaling her to follow.

Daniqua nodded as they approached. Reaching the entrance, Daniqua immediately dropped to her knees to pray - as was the rule for all in the magical realm. ""O great deities... bless us and grant us entry to the holy sanctum temple. After a moment she felt a warm glow, then standing and nodding at Neil "Okay we are set to enter".

As they entered the chamber it was quiet and hollow. Down the shaft into the first room, Daniqua noticed many candles lit and nodded with a gesture [this is the memory chamber. you light a candle for someone you miss or is unwell or even gone from this world]. She then took his hand and led him to the next room. This was almost like a mortal's church. Pews either side and a podium at the end. Daniqua sighed, memories filled her mind of the last time she attended a sermon. Finally down to the last room and perhaps the most spectacular of all... monuments in each corner, representing the 4 members of the high power. In the centre of the room was a teleportation mark on the ground. Daniqua looked at Neil and nodded, pointing at the mark "That leads you to the inner sanctum where only the prestige and wise may go to call upon and commune with the-" but before she could finish, the teleporter lit up and Pierce appeared. He was most unhappy, mumbling to himself, though when he looked up and saw Neil, he looked hopeful "Ahh Neil!" and he rushed over.

Neil smiled and said, "Hello," wondering if Pierce would understand him as well.

As Pierce approached, Daniqua dropped to one knee and bowed "Grand Maester". Pierce looked at the her and nodded "Tal Daniqua, good to see Neil found you". Daniqua nodded "We certainly did... RUN into each other" and she glanced at Neil before giving a slight giggle.
Pierce then looked at Neil with curiosity at the gestures he had made suddenly verbalising "Neil, you can speak? But how- Who taught you?"

Neil smiled and turned his gaze to Daniqua, saying, "She's a miracle worker. Now I'm starting to wonder if I do need to become human now that I can finally speak English again."

Daniqua lightly blushed before shaking her head "You don't speak the common tongue, Neil. You speak the tongue of your people. I have been trained in over 100 languages. It was tricky but not impossible. When I helped teach you... I made an exchange of magic so the language a little easier to understand, so anyone with a high level in language like the grand maester and myself for example can communicate with you. You could also teach in time anyone you regularly communicate with"
Pierce nodded "Er well put Tal Daniqua". Daniqua curtsied. Pierce then gave a focused look and turned to Neil "So did you have any luck?"

"Yes," Neil replied, "I found a book that contained info on how I can become human."

Pierce looked stunned "Well, as good as it is for you... that isn't exactly what I asked you to find. I need a way to remove a foreign essence from a body. We have to free Marni"
Daniqua looked at Neil then at Pierce "Uh Grand Maester, I'm not sure what the two of you have gotten yourself into. But I promise, Neil and I searched the entire library. The only other place that could potentially contain the information you seek would be... is the Dark Archives"
Pierce frowned "They are sealed. No-one enters there..." Daniqua nodded "I know Grand Maester, I know. But unfortunately, that is the only place it could be. Forgive me but, why were the dark archives sealed?"
Pierce sighed "They were sealed before my time. The person that sealed them was... Grand Maester Danus… before he passed away". A look was shared between them before Pierce looked wide-eyed and made a dash toward the temple entrance.

Daniqua shrugged "I know that grand maester Danus was grand maester Pierce's mentor" she then bit her lip and a hollowed out expression filled her face "Sometimes the people you care about the most aren't always what they seem. Some carry the darkest of secrets" she then shook her head as though coming out of a daze then looked at Neil "We should probably follow him" and taking Neil's hand ran after Pierce.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b9384a3b97cf9e32bd[…]

Ohh, I remember Crysandrea. It was so nice look[…]

I just overhaul at random, honestly. I don't have […]

We need to do that, have Dasia come in and reveal […]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!