roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Neil nodded and walked with her, hoping things would not get any worse.

Pierce had found himself beside the sanctuary at the memory stones - like a burial site, instead of containing the bodies of the deceased... it held the memories. Pierce looked around for one memory stone in particular.
After they exited the sanctuary, Daniqua looked around "Where did he go?"

Neil's nose twitched as he said, "That way," pointing in the direction Pierce went in.

Daniqua gasped when she realised where Pierce had gone and mumbled "He wouldn't do it... would he?" and she ran after him.
Pierce still hadn't found Danus' memory stone. He frowned "So many colleagues and friends gone... I can't afford to lose any more prematurely"

Neil ran alongside Daniqua, going down on all fours so he could keep up.

As Daniqua ran she was scooped up by a four legged Neil racing to catch up with her. She gasped and held on to him as they entered the memory stone area.
Pierce was now had the back of the sanctuary, still searching - feeling more frustrated the longer it took. He had never been at the memory stones since Danus' essence was placed. "C'mon... where are you Danus"

Neil asked, "You hanging on okay?" turning his head to look at Daniqua.

Daniqua couldn't reply as she was enjoying the rush. As they turned the corner, Pierce came into view and Daniqua tapped on Neil to slow down. Once he had, she slipped off of his back giving a graceful landing before approaching him. Pierce looked frustrated, still searching for Danus' memory stone.
Daniqua sighed "You won't find what your looking for"
Pierce raised his eyebrow and looked at her. Daniqua gulped "I uh mean, what your looking for isn't here, grand maester"
Pierce sighed "But he was buried here. I know he was. I went to his passing ceremony"
Daniqua tilted her head to the left a little and half smiled "That's true... but um... he was moved some time ago"

Neil bit his lower lip, hoping this would work out in the end.

Pierce looked at Daniqua and frowned "When? Where?"
Daniqua looked quite flushed, fumbling to speak.

Neil approached her and rubbed her shoulders, saying, "Go on, it'll be fine."

Daniqua felt instant comfort from Neil, looking at Pierce and nodding "I don't know for sure, but I know the archivist that keeps track of all data in the realm. He would know. I can take you to him"
Pierce nodded, placing one hand on Daniqua and the other on Neil, receiving the co-ordinates from Daniqua and teleporting out in a flurry.
When they arrived, Pierce was confused... They had arrived in at a cottage built into a grassy dirt mound. Releasing his grip on Neil and Daniqua, he looked at her confused "W-What is this?"

Pierce looked at Neil and shook his head "No it's not. I wanted to find this archivist-". Suddenly a deep voice boomed "Who goes there?"
Daniqua sighed with a smile and walked toward where the voice had come from.
Pierce shrugged at Neil "This... this is the outlands, the very outskirts of our realm. Its also forbidden to be out here"

"Yeah, but this is where the archivist is," Neil replied with a shrug.

I just overhaul at random, honestly. I don't have […]

We need to do that, have Dasia come in and reveal […]

@˟ Crysandrea I remember ^^. It didn't last te[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!