roliana

Would you want a avatar contest added?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
@Naenia Nightshade Well I have accepted the fact that the site has a lot of issues LOL. but I mostly stay for the people <3 and am terribly patient anyway hehehe sorry that you had such an experience though
Oh wow that's really lovely though <3 fresh ingredients you yourself planted
@Naenia Nightshade

I just won Rockabilly heartbreaker in an auction through Stylo and wanted to use it, but wanted to keep the fairy theme alive for the event. Haha
@M I M I
I managed to make a full set though, but that took way too long when not all currency was counted.
Yeah, that’s the best part of it, knowing what the content is in them :disappointed:

@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly
Ohh an auction? Does Stylo hold them often or was this a one time thing? owo
Hahaha look what you did, you got me to make a pretty fairy with the mule :P
@Electric Butterfly

Haha I see that! Pretty!

And it's something she's doing during the event; holding penny auctions with event currency. She's got an auction going for Vanity right now, I believe.
Well, I have berries leftover if you want them. Not enough for a full set, but enough for one item at least...Or, I bought a second full set if you're interested. Lol
@Naenia Nightshade Thank you! :3
Aww! Is there anything you feel like doing?
I just got done working on my avi, but I'm still feeling off about it xD Listening to music and thinking about getting some foods! c:
@Naenia Nightshade
Well, if you ever change your mind, you know how to find me. :P

@Elithiya
Hi there!
@Naenia Nightshade

Yup, yup! You caught me! Lol

Those wings look like they come with a moth item? Don't we have a moth MI?
@Naenia Nightshade

Haha you got it! I'd have to look but I swear there was a moon moth MI or something like that. Will go check after this post and see if exists in the dream avatar simulator. Haha

"Who's that?..." Renji heard Jesse ask, seeing the[…]

I never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl but I ha[…]

https://image.ibb.co/mZUiXS/d_20180315120739030.[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!