roliana
Enjoy some chatter, make new friends, or join a club

Woah hi everyone! I got so wrapped up in my life that I kind of almost forgot about Roli. :grimacing:

I guess we passed a prize page? The random number is 5, so @McCoy wins a bit of gold this time! For the future I think I'll change it so that the first poster on the page wins the gold, since it's a little bit easier and I'm already having trouble keeping up, haha.

Anyways, what have all of you been up to?

Re: "Anyone Online?" : A Hangout (With P...

Good, I need it [gold].
I've been radically changing my diet to better my weak digestive system.
I'm going to NYC on Sunday. That's cool.
I just went over 370k in gold; that's cool too.
SolarMoon wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 12:53 am
...I'm not even gonna ask.
I use a lot of weed, but I only snort opioids about every other month; usually when I have something to celebrate or am feeling really good. An addict will do 15-80mg/day, and I can't handle to do doses higher than 2.5mg, so I'd say it's a fun and under control vice not to worry about. Except a few days ago when I did 1.125mg and got almost nothing, making it not fun. :/

Re: "Anyone Online?" : A Hangout (With P...

SolarMoon wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:26 pm
I've never had any inclination to snort...anything, really. Except for that one time I accidentally inhaled some pixie stix, and that stung like hell X___x.
The reason it's so lucrative is it's fast acting. Gets to your brain super fast.
Do it wrong and get a sore throat. Or die.
Hi all. I'm bran new. Um weather is pretty warm right now but i'm okay with that because that means SWIMMING! I love to watch tv shows, movies, anime. I love Spritied Away, Zelda games. School Rumbleis my fav anime :D
So to add to the morons at my job conversation...A couple of weeks ago someone lost of a chunk of their thumb because they were wearing gloves while operating a saw.
Wearing gloves while operating a saw is a BIG NO NO that they SHOVE down our throats (with good reason) since day 1. Seriously. I had to retake my saw certification for I think the 5th time because of it and they made everyone retake the training class as well...because someone was being an idiot.
Why am I surrounded by idiots at my job? Seriously* *headdesk*

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly : I feel bad for the guy who lost a good chunk of their thumb. It sucks that you needed to repeat the safety things just because of it. Clearly they need to give the classes to that one guy -sigh-

Oh well...Can't really change things now, can we.

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

Pretty much, but it's whatever. There are probably a few people that needed to take it anyway.

Anyways, I think I might buy some Sims 4 stuff on Xbox. They have a bundle pack on sale for 40% off and even though I already have one of the things, it's still cheaper to just buy it that way than to buy the other 2 separately.
I haven't played Sims 4 in a while but I probably should since I've already spent so much money on what I do have on there. Lol

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗BEAUTIFUL∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

@{Blue-Eyed}Dragonfly : Too bad they don't work with a "If you did it within the past year, you don't need to redo it"

Although it's a good way to just relax and do nothing for a little bit. Unless you had to work those minutes afterwards anyways?!

Maybe you can sell the thing you already have? (If that's even possible)

---

Anyways, I've been working on some roliana stuff as per usual. So hopefully, tomorrow you guys can see something new happening then!

☙≔≔★☽★☽☆♰☆♆⩶⩶∗CHAOS∗⩶⩶♆☆♰☆☾★☾★≕≕❧

We had to redo our certification papers...But I just went through and did all of mine at the very beginning and tried not to fall asleep during the rest because Floyd, the night shift administrator, sat right next to me and if you fall asleep during those meetings he will no hesitate to wake you up and step you outside to have a chat. Lol

But no, I can't sell it since I've bought everything in the Xbox store and once you buy it, you can't return it since it's all virtual. It would be nice if you could, but it's all good. If the disc reader ever goes out, I an still play all of my games because they've been bought via xbox store and don't require a disc. I only bring that up because that's what happened to the xbox 360 and all but Alice: Madness Returns, were disc games. Lol

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!